Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Haywood_6

Sky Package - Special Offers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Currentlynpaying £100 for Virgin tv and fibre internet with sky movies and all sports. Going up by £30 end of month due to contract end. 
wifi is a bit patchy on top floor so loathe to pay more for this service. What would I be paying with sky for similar and is their best broadband any good?

On 21/09/2020 at 21:20, Haywood_6 said:

5 codes left for 35% off TV and broadband. 

Looks like a full package would cost me £93 a month. Would you say the high speed broadband is dependable?  Ultra fast not available and I work from home all the time 

2 hours ago, FLAN said:

Looks like a full package would cost me £93 a month. Would you say the high speed broadband is dependable?  Ultra fast not available and I work from home all the time 

I pay £31 a month for all Sky TV packages aside from Cinema so can't complain. Had their internet for three weeks and it was horrendous, and that's being polite. BT all the way for broadband.

19 hours ago, FLAN said:

Currentlynpaying £100 for Virgin tv and fibre internet with sky movies and all sports. Going up by £30 end of month due to contract end. 
wifi is a bit patchy on top floor so loathe to pay more for this service. What would I be paying with sky for similar and is their best broadband any good?

I don't know figures but i'll DM you a code incase you want to use it, my advice would be talk through your needs with customer service.

By the sounds of it though I'd imagine you'd save a decent amount on £130

Virgin's Broadband might be slightly faster but Sky offer better packages as a whole. Sky Q is also offered as standard with TV packages which is far better experience than Virgin's STB.

On 09/10/2020 at 18:41, FLAN said:

Wait till black Friday and and get them to at least match the best offer on at that time or move to sky then. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Current offers which I have staff codes for - DM me if any interest you.

50% off any data plan with the new iPhone 12 range

20% off any data plan

40% off any data plan when bought with phone or tablet

Existing customers can enjoy 25% off TV Packs

Refer a friend with Sky TV to Sky Broadband

Refer a friend to Sky Ultimate TV (offer excludes broadband)

Refer a friend to Sky TV & Superfast Broadband

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...