Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Roy Hodgson’s Palace 13-1 Leicester City post Match Thread.

Just now, STUHILL said:

Cue:

• Puel-Outers Meltdown.
  • Puel-Fans attacking the players.
  • The moderates just trying to make sense of it all!

Puel seems to have turned us into a decent footballing side but at the cost of any cutting edge.

We are a terrible footballing side, like Arsenal, passing it about, no clear cut chances, appaling

Glad I was unwell and couldn't make it. A decent enough first half undone by some hideous defending in the second half.

4-1 seriously flattered them but it doesn't matter, you can't play the way we did and give clear chances and get away with it.

This season cannot end soon enough. Everyone, including the manager, needs a separation from this arrangement. Whether he's good or not doesn't come into it now, he's never going to succeed here. 

I've had two enjoyable weekends in 2019. Sadly, watching other football while Leicester aren't playing.

• Like 1

Radio Leicester have become real propaganda-mongers. They are actually sitting there saying we played really well and played attacking football. They are lying through their teeth like some sort of club mouthpiece.

We just lost 4-1 at home. People need reminding of that 2 minutes after full because listening to some people you’d think we just drew 4-4.

we created nothing so how is that good attacking football?

He surely cannot survive this result. Surely.

• Like 1

He sets us up totally wrong!!! We are to slow in playing forward by the time we get the ball forward everyone's behind the ball! Vardy so isolated a ball went over to him second half not a player within 40 yards of him! We played well but we didn't really create any chances. I think teams find it so easy to setup against us we ate to predictable under puel needs to go asap

4 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Cue:

• Puel-Outers Meltdown.
  • Puel-Fans attacking the players.
  • The moderates just trying to make sense of it all!

Puel seems to have turned us into a decent footballing side but at the cost of any cutting edge.

That’s the most meaningless thing i’ve ever read. Makes zero sense.

Either you have cutting edge or you’re a poor footballing side.

Edited by Kitchandro
  • Like 2

We are a weird club. 

Puel's probs gone. We have problems with these players and our lack of depth is awful - okazaki coming on every game highlights this. Good luck to the next manager. All the quotes about achieving Vichai's vision - it is sad that the players were all full of shit.

Also think it is time Danny Ward gets a start. 

4 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Radio Leicester have become real propaganda-mongers. They are actually sitting there saying we played really well and played attacking football. They are lying through their teeth like some sort of club mouthpiece.

We just lost 4-1 at home. People need reminding of that 2 minutes after full because listening to some people you’d think we just drew 4-4.

we created nothing so how is that good attacking football?

He surely cannot survive this result. Surely.

The defence of Puel is very strange. Losing 4-1 at home to Palace is unacceptable. Being 15-1 on aggregate to Palace sine his arrival, is unacceptable.

Puel’s qualities.. (errr.. playing youth.. can’t think of anything else), can easily be replicated by another manager. 

• Like 3

1468215051_2019-02-2320_33_47-England-LeicesterCityFC-Resultsandfixtures-Soccerway.png.bc659e126edfd10e9d9da8b76c88c216.png

It's a no brainer. I think we will manage to collect 40 points this season but it won't be easy. Even Fulham isn't one of the 'easy' fixtures anymore. If Puel stays for the next season, I can see us getting relegated. Apart from introducing some young players to the team I see no positives. He's been trying this possession crap for over a year, with old foxes as well as with the young ones, and failing pretty consistently. It's feels like watching a person banging his head against the wall and he's looking exasperated when he can't break through.

As a tactician he's very poor. His man management is terrible and motivational skills are almost non-existent. 

Puel-inners ask about names, there are few options. Most of all we need a change, we're stagnating, the old regulars lost their edge and even the young players like Grey, Maguire, Maddison seem to be regressing. The world doesn't end with Puel and other managers can work with youngsters too. Top, please give us new hope and sack this guy when the season ends. I sincerely hope the boss is already considering potential replacements.

Edited by Chester Dontlie

The 9-0 down after game three in this epic, ongoing battle of the tactical wizards from either side of the channel, was what pushed me towards Puel out a few months ago. It's unforgivable to average a 3-0 defeat every time we play that shower of shite. Today, we've managed to increase the average conceded goals per game against them just sightly.  A team managed by saggy owl faced twat. 

It's an absolute disgrace. There's not really another way to describe it.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, lookwhaticando said:

The 9-0 down after game three in this epic, ongoing battle of the tactical wizards from either side of the channel, was what pushed me towards Puel out a few months ago. It's unforgivable to average a 3-0 defeat every time we play that shower of shite. Today, we've managed to increase the average conceded goals per game against them just sightly.  A team managed by saggy owl faced twat. 

It's an absolute disgrace. There's not really another way to describe it.

discworld-rincewind-1.jpgt_rex_wizard_by_beardley-d76k10e.jpg

Puel is our Rincewind, there's no magic at all at his side. It seems there never was any, maybe apart from the (very) short spell (first few weeks) when he took over. Just smoke and mirrors. Never thought I would see Woy the dinosaur in a positive light after what he did with England team... Cheers Claude

Anyone defending Puel now is surely not a fan?

The sooner this idiot is out of our city and out of our club the better, if I was in charge I don't think I would have waited until the end of the game to sack him