Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Summer Targets

Dependant upon money available -

Malcom/chukwese/bowen for ghezzel

Mendez/mcgregor for mendy

Haller/adams/ Bertrand traore/embolo for shinji 

Youri/joao Mario/cabellos for silva

Try and keep the rest of the big players if we can, understandable that a couple of players above would cost big money but we are at the a stage with our squad where only big signings will drastically improve a position. If a team comes in with a ridiculous offer for gray, take it to supplement transfer kitty but not a complete lost hope due to age. sell the likes of slimani etc 

25 minutes ago, bpfox said:

reports say mahrez is unhappy about getting splinters in his arse, would we make a play for him at the right price or has he burned his bridges.

He won't be sold. Look at Bernardo Silva, last season he was on the bench and a bit part player. This year he knuckled down and pushed into being almost undroppable

• Like 1

8 hours ago, matty98 said:

Steven Bergwijn would be a great signing. Probably a bit out of our reach though.

Never heard of him but if Ajax think they can get him then so could we.

https://www.football-oranje.com/ajax-line-up-sensational-deal-for-bergwijn/

Just read up on him, 21 years old, £30m price tag and has been linked with Liverpool and Man Utd. A great FIFA card which gives me an idea of his strengths and weaknesses. He can also play across the attacking areas of the pitch.

https://www.futhead.com/19/players/22465/steven-bergwijn/

He exactly fits the profile of the players I want us to sign.

17 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

When we don't have much in terms of replacements and buying a replacement will cost money we ideally want to put on Tielemans. 

Like playing with ten men when Gray is on the pitch. Sell him and add another 15m and get a decent replacement.

As well as buying Tielemans.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Like playing with ten men when Gray is on the pitch. Sell him and add another 15m and get a decent replacement.

As well as buying Tielemans.

Bit OTT don't you think?

He's not the best by any means, but some of you are acting as if we've got Josh Low on the wing again

• Like 2

Perhaps but I don't understand why you want to play someone who isn't by any means the best.

We need someone who will give us goals or assists and he adds neither.

He has improved marginally from last season but isn't much better than when he first arrived. Cant keep using his age as an excuse, he's now played 105 PL games.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Perhaps but I don't understand why you want to play someone who isn't by any means the best.

We need someone who will give us goals or assists and he adds neither.

He has improved marginally from last season but isn't much better than when he first arrived. Cant keep using his age as an excuse, he's now played 105 PL games.

Agree with this, seen quite a bit of Gray and he's a poor player at this level.  He looks very much like a Championship player playing in the premier league and out his depth.  No side with him as a regular feature is going to threaten the current top 6 over the course of a season.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, TaggertvsWise said:

Still like the thought of Welbeck. Think he could be a good squad player here and offer a fair bit from the bench. Why hasn't he flourished at Arsenal?  Injuries or just out of favour?

Over hyped crap. Cf. Rashford.

as much as i like Rondon, while if we didnt have Vardy id say we should go for him, but i think we need another forward of the vardy type but younger, since hes not going to last forever and a day sadly

as a plan B i think Rondon would be a decent buy but i cant say he'd come here to just come of the bench from time to time

Offer Welbeck and Sturridge 3 year deals on 70k a week and play whichever one is fit on the wing whilst providing striker cover with no outgoing costs?

Proven but proven sicknotes if we don’t get a bright young target who’s U23! 

Just a thought but probably a rubbish one in terms of risk! BR though I reckon could lure them here?

23 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I swear one day this forum will finally get over its obsession with us signing a massive donkey striker. 

Honestly **** off with that shit. 

It’s almost as if everyone’s plan b is big man, lump it. 

25 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I swear one day this forum will finally get over its obsession with us signing a massive donkey striker. 

Honestly **** off with that shit. 

Image result for donkey kicking football

20 goals a season easily I reckon....gerrimin