Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The whole world smiles

Westley Nathan Morgan - Appreciation Thread

A great landmark to achieve and scoring in the game a terrific bonus, it's a shame that people get older and slower, but wiser too, a great bit of turning and "chesting"  towards the end amid the cries of handball, thankfully the ref was a good 'un today and saw exactly what you did. Many congrats Wes.

5 minutes ago, Fox seen in Norwich said:

Disappointing that it took him to score for this thread to appear. I get the sentiment but it’s a bit deflated after weeks of abuse on here 

How fickle fans are

Agree. I love the fella. Various posts made over the months supporting him, often greeted with a lol emoji.

An absolute legend. A word I don't use lightly

• Like 2

Been brilliant for us and these types of games sort his style, other games can expose his lack of pace.

To be fair to Wes he looks solid with a proper good Center back partner ( huth or Evans) alongside him, he does have to adjust his game with Maguire as a pairing as Harry is quite poor positionally.

Thankfully it does not matter what some of our "Fans" think about him, this new manager who everybody rates sees enough to offer him a new contract. Won't start every week but will give Harry something to think about. The fact that the guy comes from Nottingham and has a soft spot for his local little club should cloud peoples judgement

Never slated him, don’t understand why he got so much grief for the sin of being sent off ( yeah Steve Walsh, an absolute legend never did eh!), super, super legend. 

Theres only a couple of people from Nottingham I respect, Wes, Samantha Morton, oh and my dad. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Never slated him, don’t understand why he got so much grief for the sin of being sent off ( yeah Steve Walsh, an absolute legend never did eh!), super, super legend. 

Theres only a couple of people from Nottingham I respect, Wes, Samantha Morton, oh and my dad.

Ol' Nigey Poo was from Snottingham too :nigel:

• Sad 1