Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cricket 2019

13 minutes ago, David Guiza said:

What do we think is a reasonable total for us to chase? Most seem to be saying it's a great batting pitch. Hopefully Smith will run out of partners again soon. 

(yes anything above 67 is dangerous)

Wouldn't want much more than 320, with the forecast as it is i'd expect a draw if there was 1st innings parity. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, David Guiza said:

What do we think is a reasonable total for us to chase? Most seem to be saying it's a great batting pitch. Hopefully Smith will run out of partners again soon. 

(yes anything above 67 is dangerous)

I've stopped making guesses on totals and chases based on the last test lol

Edited by StanSP
  • Haha 1

Need to restrict them to 350 or less really, then at the very least have to match it. If they get towards and past 400 we will be under massive pressure and history tells us that usually means all out for less than 100. I don't remember the last time England responded to a big first innings total with one of their own.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Absolute amateur hour....it is due to be a wash out tomorrow right?....please

Suppose to be some rain, which is the only saving grace. But I think if they get 400 they could quite conceivable take all 20 wickets without having to pick the bat up again. barring and absolute skittling soon including Smith sooner rather than later they will be in an utterly dominant position quite soon.