Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cricket 2019

Just now, deejdeej said:

Yeah I didn't get that at all! Maybe they should stop wasting them :dunno:

Ennit. As if umpires would want to undermine themselves even further because players don't understand how to use the system.

Mind you, thought it was nailed on he'd give that one.

10 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

If we bowl them out for under 100 we'll win this Test.

Won't happen mind.

crikey, you think we can chase 300? i think if we’d been made to follow on we wouldn’t have even forced them to bat again to win it. 

10 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

crikey, you think we can chase 300? i think if we’d been made to follow on we wouldn’t have even forced them to bat again to win it. 

Well we ended up with 100 more than I expected us to get first innings, plus the Aussies would be cacking themselves after Headingley. Anything can happen If we give ourselves half a chance fom the position we were in this morning.

Criminal the way the Aussies keep letting us drag ourselves back in from losing positions. Series should be well over by now.

1 minute ago, Voll Blau said:

Well we ended up with 100 more than I expected us to get first innings, plus the Aussies would be cacking themselves after Headingley. Anything can happen If we give ourselves half a chance fom the position we were in this morning.

Criminal the way the Aussies keep letting us drag ourselves back in from losing positions. Series should be well over by now.

haha surely not happening again though. 

im going tomorrow and i was fully excited to be lobbing pints around after every extravagant leave from our tailenders all evening session. 

hadnt even considered the idea we might be chasing something.