Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

My mates kids go to the same school has Vardy's and he talks to him a lot, goes for beers with him at the local.

Reckons there is no chance he's leaving. Kids love the school, the family is very settled. I think we can expect another year or two.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Mad Dog said:

My mates kids go to the same school has Vardy's and he talks to him a lot, goes for beers with him at the local.

Reckons there is no chance he's leaving. Kids love the school, the family is very settled. I think we can expect another year or two.

If this is true it proves there is a God.

And his name is Vardy

8 minutes ago, Sly said:

Vardy has stitches above his right eye, what did I miss? 

He had a cut at the end of the game last night, you can see it on some of the celebration pictures. So no drunken story I don't think. 

1 hour ago, Mad Dog said:

I don’t think it’s a case of if he wants to stay or not, it’s more of a case of can we afford to renew his contract? He might not want to take such a big pay cut we can’t justify offering ANYONE 150k p/w  next season… 

and I know he is settled. And his kids are. And I’ll just leave it there…

Edited by MPH

7 minutes ago, MPH said:

I don’t think it’s a case of if he wants to stay or not, it’s more of a case of can we afford to renew his contract? He might not want to take such a big pay cut we can’t justify offering ANYONE 150k p/w  next season… 

and I know he is settled. And his kids are. And I’ll just leave it there…

That’s true if 150k is on the table from anywhere else.

His contract is up, he can’t command 150k if nobody is prepared to pay it. 

Interesting fact about Vardy… quite  amazing  if true… probably be on a quiz show one day…

When Vardy lifted the FA Cup in 2021, he was the first player to have competed in every round of the competition, from the first qualifying stage to the showpiece at Wembley.

1 hour ago, HEGGSY said:

Vardy telling Wanya to get up and dance because he's done **** all all season lol

Might be taken out of context tbh. Could be that he hasn't danced/joined in with them all season rather than on the football front 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, HybridFox said:

Might be taken out of context tbh. Could be that he hasn't danced/joined in with them all season rather than on the football front 

This is how I interpreted it

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Thequickbrownfox said:

Would love him to reach the magic 200 goals for us. Arthur Rowley was the last player to do this scoring in a 3-1 defeat away to Bury on 10th March 1956.

What’s he on?

46 minutes ago, Thequickbrownfox said:

Would love him to reach the magic 200 goals for us. Arthur Rowley was the last player to do this scoring in a 3-1 defeat away to Bury on 10th March 1956.

Isn't he on 136 - https://www.premierleague.com/players/8979/player/stats

Doubt 200 is ever going to happen, but 150 would great next season. Equals Owen. 14 goals is a lot in a season his age, but if anyone can do it he can. 

• Like 2