Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

3 hours ago, GingerrrFox said:

Can’t see how Vardy maintains good relations with the rest of the squad with some of the shit coming out from his Mrs case with Colleen Rooney. Seems like every little bit of gossip she got her ****ing nose into she was trying to sell to the Sun. Scummy bitch. 

Why would she do this? His money is not enough? Pathetic behavior and embarassing.

Agree with you though puts jamie in a tough spot. Makes her look guilty on the colleen situ

Still love Jamie!

Edited by Jattdogg

Guest Chocolate Teapot
4 hours ago, Bert said:

At best I would say. Wouldn’t be surprised if he was benched against Roma too. 

I would imagine they've been doing a lot of his recovery based around getting him fit enough to start against Roma.

On 21/04/2022 at 08:24, eblair said:

Scholes was best of the lot by a mile; ran midfield for United 

think if you takeaway pens he also has same goal record as lampard despite playing about 15-yards deeper

"It is a thing most wonderous to be valued by one's peers"

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/xavi-retires-former-spain-midfielder-has-one-small-regret-never-playing-with-manchester-united-legend-paul-scholes-9651956.html

Back to Vardy though, I just hope we don't push him because Rodgers wants him on board for Roma. Nothing I'd love more than Vardy rounding off an incredible career with a European trophy, but there'd be nothing more tragic than his season ending with him limping off against Villa and not making it at all.

37 minutes ago, iancognito said:

Back to Vardy though, I just hope we don't push him because Rodgers wants him on board for Roma. Nothing I'd love more than Vardy rounding off an incredible career with a European trophy, but there'd be nothing more tragic than his season ending with him limping off against Villa and not making it at all.

I am speculating that we have ruined Vardy two seasons in a row by playing him injured or whilst in need of some sort of surgery.

I really hope it all falls into place this time. We could start off by forbidding him to come back to defend corners, it aint like he is the type to hang around the half way line doing nothing till we attack.

5 hours ago, He aint bald said:

I am speculating that we have ruined Vardy two seasons in a row by playing him injured or whilst in need of some sort of surgery.

I really hope it all falls into place this time. We could start off by forbidding him to come back to defend corners, it aint like he is the type to hang around the half way line doing nothing till we attack.

How many years do you think he's got left as a player? If we gave him a year off do you think he'd give us a barnstorming season when he's 37?

He'll want to play, get the adulation and the financial bonuses that come from playing. Like all players it's a question of managing injuries not getting rid of them forever, as that's probably not possible. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Webbo said:

How many years do you think he's got left as a player? If we gave him a year off do you think he'd give us a barnstorming season when he's 37?

He'll want to play, get the adulation and the financial bonuses that come from playing. Like all players it's a question of managing injuries not getting rid of them forever, as that's probably not possible. 

A gap year or getting  rid of JV for ever, both sound terrible.

Also JV doesnt have to storm barns, he can sneak in.

Managing injuries is implicit, the last 2 seasons he has continued playing whilst requiring an op or came back from knocks and strains very quickly.

Subsequently played below par and sent some here went into premature mourning.

How much difference next season, only with one year entrophy from keeping goal pace with Salah and Co, I dont know.

He'll want to play, get the adulation and the financial bonuses that come from playing

Off course he will but he if he is content playing 2 to 3 times a month, his basic salary should pay the bills

A sharp Jamie Vardy might have put away 2 of his chances in that FA cup final, he knows that.

My opinion about how much longer he can play and remain effective?

Perhaps another 3 years if that is what he wants and the genetics hang in there.

EDIT     5 subs next year too, I would sign up Vardys grandad for 2 years if he only has to play 45 minutes

Edited by He aint bald
5 subs
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, He aint bald said:

A gap year or getting  rid of JV for ever, both sound terrible.

Also JV doesnt have to storm barns, he can sneak in.

Managing injuries is implicit, the last 2 seasons he has continued playing whilst requiring an op or came back from knocks and strains very quickly.

Subsequently played below par and sent some here went into premature mourning.

How much difference next season, only with one year entrophy from keeping goal pace with Salah and Co, I dont know.

He'll want to play, get the adulation and the financial bonuses that come from playing

Off course he will but he if he is content playing 2 to 3 times a month, his basic salary should pay the bills

A sharp Jamie Vardy might have put away 2 of his chances in that FA cup final, he knows that.

My opinion about how much longer he can play and remain effective?

Perhaps another 3 years if that is what he wants and the genetics hang in there.

EDIT     5 subs next year too, I would sign up Vardys grandad for 2 years if he only has to play 45 minutes

And that my friends......

Is why we keep Rodgers..The next manager,will be replacing him..

The deaded Leicestershire live with some appreciation from our Timothy

“Jamie is a legend,” Castagne said. “He can score everywhere and find space so easily. Of course I’m not throwing shade at Patson or Kele but with Vardy you just need one look with him and he’s gone.

What is throwing shade?

Edited by He aint bald

2 minutes ago, He aint bald said:

The deaded Leicestershire live with some appreciation from our Timothy

“Jamie is a legend,” Castagne said. “He can score everywhere and find space so easily. Of course I’m not throwing shade at Patson or Kele but with Vardy you just need one look with him and he’s gone.

What is throwing shade?

Slagging one off

• 2 weeks later...