Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

15 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I'm not sure what the need is for that. He's gonna be 36 when his current deal expires and he seems be getting more and more injury prone. What's the rush? 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, adam said:

I'm not sure what the need is for that. He's gonna be 36 when his current deal expires and he seems be getting more and more injury prone. What's the rush? 

I don't have a problem with extending it one more year to stop him going out to the US. He's only got 1 year left now, don't want to see him wondering whether he can stay or not half way through next season.

Also what if he has another 20 goal season next season, basically allows anyone to pick him up on a free.

20 hours ago, DoveValleyFox said:

How exactly can you confirm that there COULD be contract talks?

Congratulations on the scoop Tanner.

I’m at liberty to tell you that Tanner could have talked to someone in-the-know.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

I think he is still so underrated by other clubs fans. The fact he is 35 and still scoring 4 in 2 games in the prem is nuts. Look at the likes of Rooney, Owen, Torres, Crouch what were they doing at 35?

He did come into the pro game far later in fairness than the names mentioned above. 

He has a fantastic football brain and god given striker’s instinct for goals . He forces most opposing teams to change their approach to deal with the threat he poses and there’s no reason he couldn’t do that until 38 yo or so as he seems to look after himself . 

Compare to the likes of Lukaku who always seems surprised when the ball arrives and wastes endless chances by his failure to make the right runs 

1 minute ago, TJB-fox said:

Do you really need someone to explain? 

But you can argue that the other way in saying he didn’t have the first 10 years of his career with premier league physios, conditioning, diet etc. So your argument doesn’t really work.

• Like 1