Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

What has Jamie Vardy ever done for us?

'Set the tone for the great escape at West Brom'

Yeah, but apart from that?

Earned us 20 million pounds from Arsenal, effectively paying for his 10 years at Leicester.

PS.  Would pay Barcelona to take him before sullying his great name with Arsenal

Guest David Oldfields Gate
3 hours ago, Sampson said:

Stop sharing, commenting on and watching that Talksport crap. It’s very deliberate clickbait solely designed to get shared and watched.

The more they trap Leicester fans with that shit (and it’s clearly been successful yet again) the more of this shut they start spouting about us

Yeah it's a real shame, I listened to Talk Sport from day one, but the last couple of years has just gone so downhill.

Anyway, on vards, I think he still has five years left at least, wether that's off the bench, playing deeper or just in the squad.

He isn't bound by normal laws of physics thats for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, filbertway said:

When the majority of your games are against championship fodder you're gonna have a decent looking season

This season that’s true but he’s got one of the best records against the top 6 - still up there with the very best 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, LestaAl said:

I think he will retire once he has cleared all her legal costs. I imagine this coming season may therefore be his last.

….,,,,,,we need to enjoy ever match we can with him now.

Her legal cost are probably 2 months wages, I'm sure he could write a cheque now. 

23 hours ago, LestaAl said:

I think he will retire once he has cleared all her legal costs. I imagine this coming season may therefore be his last.

….,,,,,,we need to enjoy ever match we can with him now.

I’ve been enjoying them since he signed!!! What a legend!!! 🐐 

Had 3 workmen doing some shop fitting at my work today. All 3 were Sheff United fans and they had plenty to say about our main man. As you can imagine they detest him but every single one of them said he's world class and that he's had an amazing career

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Koke said:

The Vardy v Drogba talk is raging again on social media. 

It shouldn't even be a debate. Clearly Vards is better than Drogba.

More goals in less minutes in a shitter team after less elite level football. Its not difficult.

• Like 3