Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Will obviously always appreciate him but he's a hindrance to the side now as opposed to an asset. 

Those back heels he was trying were just stupid. And he just doesn't get into games any more like he used to, even with defensive set ups. 

What is it with all the back heals and lay offs that never work, surely he knows he’s not playing for barcalona.

Let’s face it. Our beloved Jamie Vardy is finished.

Even the taunting from opposition fans about his wife no longer stirs him. He butchers attacks constantly with bad touches and poor decision-making. He is no longer a threat with his speed and his cunning.

And most of all he has stopped scoring goals.

He has actually appeared in all 24 Premier League games this season (yes, many as a sub) but has scored just one goal - and that when we were 3-0 up at Wolves.

It’s been a sad and speedy decline. A bit like the team under Rodgers in general. Which I guess is no coincidence.

• Like 1

Agree with all of this, its so sad to see but the thing that strikes me the most is that the desire seems to have gone too. He has captained the side several times and Ive never seen him rally the troops. He should lead by example but he barely moves, no effort anymore which for me is the thing that speaks loudest. He clearly doesnt buy in to the boring BR tactics

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hales said:

Not only is he not scoring, he seems to have lost his fight and Jamie Vardy nature.  Not winding people up or showing any personality. Its sad to see 😔

Still think there's a case for the clown show his wife started seriously affecting his mental health. 

Imagine all that scrutiny, the tense pressure at home and then finally having to find millions of pounds for a payout. 

What I'm seeing is a depressed man going through the motions but he's at the point in his career where I personally think its too late to turn it around. 

• Like 2