Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

15 hours ago, Chico1958 said:

Glad he stayed for tonight though aren't we :ph34r:

Haha I stand by it, proper striker would have stayed onside for the second :ph34r:

Thought he looked a bit tired by the end of his 30 minutes so will be interesting to see how he gets on v Everton. Imagine that's Kels season as good as done. 

Edited by filbertway
  • Like 1

Just now, GingerrrFox said:

What a Legend. If only he was onside for that 2nd one!  

Or Daka had any confidence left to take it on himself...

It's actually scary how effective he's been off the left, didn't think he'd manage given I always thought he was poor on the ball as a striker

Amazing feeling seeing him score that equaliser- it’s been so long it felt nostalgic. He needs to be used properly, that’s with Iheanacho up front(hopefully no injury there). I’m convinced that he’s lost the ability to play up top by himself, hence his desperation to be quite literally be in front of the defender on numerous occasions this evening. One last chapter for the Jamie Vardy story?