Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

33 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

If Vards hits a Vards run of goals, we’ll enjoy the rest of the season. Vardy in flow at the KP and sticking them away is the most beautiful sight in the world! 

ONE. MORE. TIME

The Club are gonna be blasting this out now :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Ahhh he and red bull have another 3 seasons at LCFC..A fox,that out foxes,foxes

Bring on the bloodhounds Vardy’s ready for the chase..

Dont doubt him now…he’s refound his mojo.His eyes were on fire after the game,

Hes ready to fox-trot and rumble.
These last 6 games are going to be Vardy party territory..A legend with installments.

Hes ready to call on past debts…

Deano …forget the plural..let loose the dog of war…

Bamford, get ready to sit back & learn..

Edited by fuchsntf

Great that he got the goal, also happy about his injection of some passion etc

Think the offside goal he scored was a sign of his impetuousness as he didn’t need to be offside. Clearly desperate to get us the goals we need after scoring little this season. 

7 hours ago, Matt_Lcfc said:

I think that what we saw tonight is probably the solution. Vardy is my all time favourite player but he just isn’t good enough to start anymore. It is genuine insanity to keep picking him in the eleven. There is no shame in this but age has caught up with him and I really don’t think that he has the legs to be considered as a ‘starter.’

However, we could preserve Vardy by playing him as a substitute. If you are in a dogfight (which we are) then he is a brilliant option. That’s what we saw tonight. He’ll always be up for the fight and his status will always make defenders nervous and this can create space for other attackers.

I really think that this is the best option. Kel should be first choice and we should utilise Vardy as a player from 60+ minutes. This strategy is essentially why Kevin Phillips had such a long career.

He was good as a starter against wolves. When Vardy looks as threatening as he has been recently I wouldn't bet against him going on a run of form. I think we should be starting Vardy and Iheanacho (if he's actually fit), it's not like Barnes and tete are pulling up any trees.