Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

19 minutes ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

Between his age, our relegation and his crazy wages I can see him being let go for a nominal fee and/or for free, to get him off the wage bill. 

I can't see him being interested in Turkey though :blink:

Either a Top-half PL side, MLS or Saudi for crazy money

Does Becky need "turkey" teeth?

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

Between his age, our relegation and his crazy wages I can see him being let go for a nominal fee and/or for free, to get him off the wage bill. 

I can't see him being interested in Turkey though :blink:

Either a Top-half PL side, MLS or Saudi for crazy money

Saudi would actually make sense for 2 years for him. He would pay off Coleen's legal bill in month, rake in £100m in wages, and spend his weekends in Dubai.

He could still come back to the UK at 38 with a 100m+ in the bank, before getting into coaching or hitting the pundit scene.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

Saudi would actually make sense for 2 years for him. He would pay off Coleen's legal bill in month, rake in £100m in wages, and spend his weekends in Dubai.

He could still come back to the UK at 38 with a 100m+ in the bank, before getting into coaching or hitting the pundit scene.

Might be the best way to avoid the Gascoigne retirement phase.

3 hours ago, jv1 said:

Gaffer has already said he wants him here and he will stay-  absolute hero and goat- going nowhere- 20 plus goals incoming

He certainly would be GOAT if he scores the winner of the playoff final... or breaks the championship scoring record.

I don't think he has it in him now though- he was a bit.... shite last season

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, filthyfox said:

He certainly would be GOAT if he scores the winner of the playoff final... or breaks the championship scoring record.

This is where I sort of sit on it. 

He’ll always be a Leicester legend, however every dog has his day. 

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, filthyfox said:

He wasn't played right at all last season. Ponderous predictable build up or balls banged up to him with no one within 15 yards of him.  Play him right he'll score goals.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, oz was my hero said:

He wasn't played right at all last season. Ponderous predictable build up or balls banged up to him with no one within 15 yards of him.  Play him right he'll score goals.

I'd score goals if they were put on a plate for me. 

If he only scores goals under perfect circumstances, then he's probably not worth his place in the team. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Charl91 said:

If he only scores goals under perfect circumstances, then he's probably not worth his place in the team. 

Look at yourself…no stop..!!! Look. at yourself.

NO you wouldn’t score goals…& comparing any situation for Vardy

hes done it,seen it,read the book,wore the T-Shirts created and took all the plaudits..

If he wants it,he grabs that card..if he doesn’t earned  his right for free choice…

• Like 4

Rodger attempt and insisting in controlled football from the back destroyed  Vardy

& the LCFC footballing squad..

Why oh why did Puel & Rodgers mess with the best talisman in football…

ffs how could I defend an Irishman,who’s eyes never smiled..& never tried to sell or buy molly Malones mussels…I just thought he would understand B4 WCup,the dynamic had to change.No he kept turning & laying the same cement that would embarrass Mcallpines fusiliers… & scared the dog off the pub with no beer…

I am doubting if he was Irish..

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 2

On 27/06/2023 at 18:21, jv1 said:

Gaffer has already said he wants him here and he will stay-  absolute hero and goat- going nowhere- 20 plus goals incoming

In Just another bit of Clickbait we’ll if his family didn’t want to go to Saudi they definitely wouldn’t want to move to Turkey, this story smells a bit like Bull💩 to me especially when he’s said before he’ll finish his playing career here and Enzo has stated he’s not going anywhere and has big plans for him next season !

On 27/06/2023 at 23:41, Charl91 said:

I wouldn’t. Missed an open goal from two yards out once 😢 

1 minute ago, daddylonglegs said:

i'd be astonished if he doesnt end up in Saudi one day. Looks increasingly like he'll give us one more season, which I for one am delighted about. 

Man Utd are looking for an ageing striker. With their recent record - Ighalo, Ibra, Weghorst , I wouldn't put it past them to go for Vardy lol...