Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

17 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Sadly a lot of Middle East twitter liked his celebration v Sheffield United due to it involving a pride flag 

Yh, if you look up Vardy on twitter or youtube most of the posts are by Arab channels of the pride flag celebration, a lot of the posts have hundreds of thousands of views despite being the same content.

I think he's a bigger star in the middle east than most leicester fans realise, can see why they would be in for him.

My son did a YouTube short of Vardy smashing the flag pole. He got thousands of views in just a few hours, and the comments were awful. Once I saw it, it got taken down. He didn't realise why people were so excited about it, he just liked Vardy smashing the pole and celebrating exuberantly.

3 hours ago, moore_94 said:

If Vards moves abroad he should come to the US and play in MLS. He'd only make $25M not $200M like in Saudia Arabia. But he's got a huge fan base and could have a beer at dinner. How about the Chicago Fire? They haven't had a big name signing in a long time.

Edited by Pete from the USA
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Pete from the USA said:

If Vards moves abroad he should come to the US and play in MLS. He'd only make $25M not $200M like in Saudia Arabia. But he's got a huge fan base and could have a beer at dinner. How about the Chicago Fire? They haven't had a big name signing in a long time.

is he really a big name over there? i didnt think he would be

There’s still a decent chapter to be written in the Jamie Vardy ( Leicester) story 
He’s eventually gonna go out out on the crest of a wave, not with the flick of a tiny notebook and sycophantic little clap.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, don_danbury said:

is he really a big name over there? i didnt think he would be

Going from my time in Canada, he's one of the best-known footballers on the planet. Everyone with even a passing interest in footy knew who he was and about the League title, the streak, the 'chat sh*t get banged'. Whenever I played football with folks on the park, people would call me Vardy because of my Leicester kit. lol

He'd be a huge star in the MLS, probably only behind Messi in terms of the coverage he'd get.

And as others have said, at least he'll be able to pick up his beloved bottles of port without having to bribe someone or have his hands chopped off.

I want him to stay one more year, but if he goes on a free after that to a deserved semi-retirement that's the dream scenario. Would love him to link up with Fuchs now he's on the staff at Charlotte.

:vardy:

Edited by OntarioFox
  • Like 2

On 29/06/2023 at 10:11, CosbehFox said:

Becky ringing up Rob with the exclusive there 

Becky.. has lost any ground or right to anything…

She like Rodgers didn’t understand the defence concept wasn’t working

and BSed & conned everybody around her.

Just now, fuchsntf said:

Becky.. has lost any ground or right to anything…

She like Rodgers didn’t understand the defence concept wasn’t working

and BSed & conned everybody around her.

Like LCFC despite their faults… Vardy still  loves us both..

19 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Come to TFC Vardy.  I've got a spare bedroom, you can live rent free just get me some season tickets and  signed City top.

Ironically something he does fantastically well lol 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Like LCFC despite their faults… Vardy still  loves us both..

I think it's far more to do with uprooting his family and virtually live in an almost compound alien lifestyle, albeit a luxurious one. He seems quite a family man at heart and some things are more precious than money. I think he does care about leicester City but it's a job after all. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

I think it's far more to do with uprooting his family and virtually live in an almost compound alien lifestyle, albeit a luxurious one. He seems quite a family man at heart and some things are more precious than money. I think he does care about leicester City but it's a job after all. 

We are just basic roote fans….

We love believing our players are doing it for our cause.It’s selfdelusional but helps.

Volli, don’t spoil the romance…:D

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

AI is mad

Sent sealed and delivered… Vardy double FOXES legend… On and off the pitch

Nobody ,but nobody doubt him again…even when our very own  Steptoe

is 82 washing his socks in bath tub,peeling onions,still scoring off & on the pitch
The one & only Mr…LEICESTER…

Try and tell me he won’t score goals….He embarrasses the word itself…and creates

new gold braided leaves to cover ..

L e g e n d…

• Like 1