Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

On 01/10/2023 at 21:12, Collymore said:

We should be doubling his wages and his contract length. 

Don't let sentimentality get in the way of good business decisions, that would be £250k a week and 2 years. We got relegated by offering bad contracts, I'd give him a low wage like £30k and £100k a goal bonus, if does resign.

34 minutes ago, Beachyboy said:

Don't let sentimentality get in the way of good business decisions, that would be £250k a week and 2 years. We got relegated by offering bad contracts, I'd give him a low wage like £30k and £100k a goal bonus, if does resign.

I was thinking 4 years myself. 

1 minute ago, broughtonblue said:

Nothing I don't like about him, infact it could be manlove 😳

But I do fear, one time when he goes so close to the away fans to take the pi$$, some drugged/boozed up tw@t will launch themselves over the barrier and stick one on him!

The funny thing is Vardy always strikes me as one of those naturally  little hard  bastards ,10 stone wet through but nails . He’d probably just laugh . 

• Like 1