Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

The likes of Stoke fans chanting about him is ****ing hilarious. They are so irrelevant in his career. If I was an away fan and supported some tez team like Cardiff or Stoke or whatever I would just bow down to him quickly and get on with the game. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Are they the last 10 years. Genuinely don't know lol

And Gerrard didn't win the prem :vardy:

Sorry didnt realise you meant last 10 years.

No probably not then👍

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, CUJimmy said:

Today was so predictable:

Vardy comes on 

Away fans sing about Becky

We give it back x10

Vardy scores

All in the space of 3 mins.  Will they never learn?

You’d think after the Bristol City celebration went viral they’d all wind their necks in a bitlol

12 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

You’d think after the Bristol City celebration went viral they’d all wind their necks in a bitlol

I'm his biggest fan, I'm honestly getting a tattoo of him when he retires (can't do it before, just in case)

But even I'm stood at games shouting "OI, JAMIE, YOUR WIFE'S A FVCKING GRASS" lol

2 minutes ago, iancognito said:

I don't know about retiring. That was goal 175 today, if he gets to 190 this season, maybe more on the current ratio, are we saying he won't want a final crack at PL football to hit 200?

Even from the bench someone with his experience would be invaluable.

He's staying.

No doubt about that.

One last dance.

5 hours ago, chadlcfc said:

Agreed.

Looks and feels like the banter/abuse gets to him more than ever ATM with the way he 'celebrates' when he scores.

I don’t think it’s that at all. Seems more like he’s just looking to have some fun and rustle as many opposing fans as possible during what could possibly be his last season. He genuinely loves it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The_77 said:

I don’t think it’s that at all. Seems more like he’s just looking to have some fun and rustle as many opposing fans as possible during what could possibly be his last season. He genuinely loves it. 

And I love him for it! lol

• Like 2

8 hours ago, iancognito said:

I don't know about retiring. That was goal 175 today, if he gets to 190 this season, maybe more on the current ratio, are we saying he won't want a final crack at PL football to hit 200?

Even from the bench someone with his experience would be invaluable.

Definitely should extend his contract. It would be a boost for the entire club from fan base to squad morale (and merch sales!)

7 hours ago, The_77 said:

I don’t think it’s that at all. Seems more like he’s just looking to have some fun and rustle as many opposing fans as possible during what could possibly be his last season. He genuinely loves it

Vardy said exactly that in the recent sky interview. He's enjoying himself again and part of that is the banter of winding up opposition fans. Yes, he might realise there's not going to be many more years to do it so, it's time to enjoy it all the more. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dames said:

Feels like with less pressure from the media merchants that come with PL football it seems he’s enjoying himself again. Dare i say it but lower league football suits him better. 

Looks a lot happier.

I think the fiasco with his wife affected him more them we realise.

• Like 1