Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

Was chatting to a Leeds fan mate about the Preston match, and the QPR massacre today, during a piss take catch up, all he could say after many, many excuses about there drop in form, and how luck hadnt gone their way blah, blah, blah, was, "Yeah, Jamie Fu"%ing Vardy" 

On 30/04/2024 at 18:44, BillyFOX12 said:

Probably mostly hated by other fans tbf. Which is what I love the most about him. lol 

Certainly true online, but almost the total opposite talking to other 'normal' fans in person in my experience. 

4 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Not long enough, should be 5 years!

Honestly should be 1 year with an option for another

It's 2 years because he wants another great escape and then another PL title, then we'll call it a day. 

Most club will do after that is name a corner flag after him or something. 

1 minute ago, FoxTimmy2 said:

Back in 2019, I wanted to name our son Vardy, but my wife vetoed it. Now that we’re expecting a baby girl, maybe it’s time to revisit the discussion.

Name her Gill after his birth surname. Subtle enough for no-one to know 🤣

36 minutes ago, Rain King said:

Name her Gill after his birth surname. Subtle enough for no-one to know 🤣

If you're considering naming your kid after Jamie Vardy, subtlety clearly isn’t your goal. :D

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, FoxTimmy2 said:

Back in 2019, I wanted to name our son Vardy, but my wife vetoed it. Now that we’re expecting a baby girl, maybe it’s time to revisit the discussion.

Name her Charlie

5 hours ago, Goober said:

He definitely didn't say this lol

It's one of them that's been shared that much it's just become true for some reason. He had about 12 clubs after him and was sat in Peterborough's office when he got the call from his agent about Leicester 😂

• Haha 1

Not sure why his representatives or someone close to him would be talking to L’Equipe but oh well lol

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Jamie-vardy-proche-d-une-prolongation-a-leicester/1464928

According to our information, their request was heard. “  There are ongoing discussions and it is very likely that Jamy will sign for one more year ,” confides one of those close to him . And we will then take stock again in a year .

“Jamie hasn't changed, he still parties occasionally, he has kept the same friends and he sometimes misses training sessions ,” continues our interlocutor who adds that the third top scorer in the history of Leicester in the Championship (with 174 goals) nevertheless takes particular care in his recovery: “Jamie has installed a cryogenic chamber and an oxygen tent at home where he sometimes stays for more than an hour watching a broadcast series on Netflix... For the moment, Jamie does not set an age limit for continuing to play because he is recovering well and still feels capable of playing at a very high level.”

21 hours ago, FoxTimmy2 said:

I mean Jamie is a unisex name if she shoots Vardy down again