Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

What a privilege it is every time he scores. He always ekes out just a bit more, season after season. If he somehow keeps us up the season he turns 38 it might just be one of his best achievements. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Royston. said:

Thought he was crap until he bags that header and wasted a golden opportunity to get a 2nd and likely win the match.

:vardy:

He's done pretty much everything right, it’s a decent save. 

Just now, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

I have always said I am so glad he plays for Leicester, because if he didn't play for your team, you would have to hate him - and I'd rather die than hate him.

(I was having major medical issues last year and missed the drop because I was in a coma. Saw this game in a pub - first time to watch a game live in well over a year. It was truly special to see him score. Truly all I could ask for.)

Wow, what a season to miss lol

In all seriousness, hope you're better now! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

I have always said I am so glad he plays for Leicester, because if he didn't play for your team, you would have to hate him - and I'd rather die than hate him.

(I was having major medical issues last year and missed the drop because I was in a coma. Saw this game in a pub - first time to watch a game live in well over a year. It was truly special to see him score. Truly all I could ask for.)

Maresca ball would put anyone in a coma 

seriously glad you are on the mend 

6 hours ago, DerbyshireFox said:

IMG_0419.jpeg

Marvellous  lol

The goal celebration is up there with The Smashed Corner Flag, the Elvis, It's All Me, The Eagle, the Knee Slide and a hundred more.

The subsequent rustling of the opposition fans was among his best work, up there with him running back to rile the Bristol City fans last season, the cupped ears against The Blades and what seems like a dozen occasions he has taunted West Brom fans.

Reminded me of this, that I posted in the Vardyism thread a while back:

Adobe_20210907_075514.jpg.4012ec9281c9d940126b588cd955cbca.thumb.jpg.a2b81b62df795b5bd773338b9b38df9e.jpg

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Royston. said:

Thought he was crap until he bags that header and wasted a golden opportunity to get a 2nd and likely win the match.

:vardy:

How was he crap he didn't get any service we had barely touched the ball until he scored

• Like 1

🐐

I idolised Gary Lineker as a young boy and to this day remember him leaving to join Everton with a wee tear in my eye however the day this man packs it in or retires I firstly hope it is with us so he does not move anywhere and despite my now mid 50’s will probably end in floods of tears he really he is the 🐐for LCFC - I do not think anyone can compare his loyalty, commitment and desire let alone his ability are to be admired !!

• Like 1