Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

Brand new information you just posted - if only you just looked 3 posts up :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, hejammy said:

This is just incredible consider the other players on the list here... 

Screenshot_20240820_071344_Chrome.thumb.jpg.daaa5c5afef5f1687765c8f561e6bb52.jpg

1 hour ago, Mike1983 said:

Like fine wine

IMG_5944.thumb.jpeg.ad3edf7940501422c8034add4e18900d.jpeg

5 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

No denying his greatness but shows the bind we're in unfortunately that whilst he earned us a point, he also cost us 2 more - very easy chance he wasted after a cracking move.

Wasnt a very easy chance though. Goalkeeper was well positioned and gambled correctly when he shot. Only thing he could have done is go near post which is a lot harder.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

His last game for us will be very emotional. I for one will be crying my eyes out, but before then I hope we squeeze every last drop out of him. Genuinely would rename the stadium or a stand or something after him (and not a concourse bar)

Logic says that at some point, there has to be a last game..... but I just can't see it! 😄 

• Like 1

Definitely a one-in-a-million player.

Hope something is lined up for him post-career - but just can't see him doing punditry, as am sure Sky Sports etc would feel he might 'slip the tongue' with bad language..:whistle:

Him signing will surely motivate youngsters in the much lower divisions that anything is possible with personal drive, training and in the right environment.

Edited by Wymsey
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Definitely a one-in-a-million player.

Hope something is lined up for him post-career - but just can't see him doing punditry, as am sure Sky Sports etc would feel he might 'slip the tongue' with bad language..:whistle:

Him signing will surely motivate youngsters in the much lower divisions that anything is possible with personal drive, training and in the right environment.

I can see him potentially go into coaching. There have been a few remarks from our managers by how high his football IQ is. Also the way he progressed himself as a player and worked on his flaws could potentially translate well into him improving other players.