Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

3 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

They have that brand new stadium and some decent players, but a lot of dead wood that needs clearing out.  They need someone who wants a project and doesn't mind grinding rather than splashing large sums

They need to appoint Warnock 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Spudulike said:

Wasn't he on a 5-year contract ?? That's gonna cost Levy a lot.

Seems like both wanted to be done. Sure they negotiated something.

If I'm Pochettino I go on a nice vacation till the end of the season and set something up while I'm gone.

2 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Oh if they got Eddie Howe I wouldn't know what to do with myself, that would be wonderful.

If left Bournemouth, they'd drop like a stone. They've had a great start but give it time they fall apart in no time post Howe, he's certainly kept that club together. I don't think anyone could go into Bournemouth with their budget do and compete in the premier league. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leicesterpool said:

If left Bournemouth, they'd drop like a stone. They've had a great start but give it time they fall apart in no time post Howe, he's certainly kept that club together. I don't think anyone could go into Bournemouth with their budget do and compete in the premier league. 

Pochettino could.

Their budget?! They spend more than the best part of half the sides in the division, they aren't Anstey Nomads.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I don’t think Jose would do to well there. Would piss them off even more than they already are. Would want a lot to spend and with a fair few players probably ready to leave would be a massive job. Hope he goes just to spend money they don’t have so they have to sell Kane for a fiver next season to Madrid 

lol they spend a lot. the squad already there isn't even that bad

• Like 3

Just now, Rusko187 said:

They have to get the next appointment right, otherwise there could be a large exodus at White Hart Lane

They won't get better than Pochetino. levy was at fault for lower wages for key players who want to leave regardless of manager surely. The results they had have been incredible until this season. Still only played 12 games, and lose a manager who has done so well. Doesn't make sense 

• Like 1