Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dan_fox

Anyone else kind of wish....

Best way to get promoted is to do it automatically. Norwich and Sheffield United wouldn't swap their positions for this one.

Wembley is great but save our next visit for a cup final.

• Like 1

Watched yesterday's final with my Sunderland supporting father in law. Even watching it in proxy was painful so the answer to your q is an emphatic no.

Our next trip to Wembley will hopefully be an FA Cup final.

Obviously I wouldn’t swap places with either of them but there’s no doubt about it that the best way to gain promotion is through the playoffs. I loved it when we won the championship but it wasn’t as exciting as beating Derby or Palace  in the last minute at Wembley. 

I sort of miss being nervous for games, almost everything pales in comparison to anxiety of 15/16. I didn’t go to school the day after Kermogant’s penalty because I felt so sick.

1 hour ago, dan_fox said:

We were playing in the play off final today and looking forward to a big day out at Wembley?

don't get me wrong, I’m delighted how things are at the club, but just feeling nostalgic!

Don't feel to nostalgic about the play offs for every Palace and Derby there was a heart breaking "Blackburn, Palace, Swindon, Deeney, Kermogant moment".

• Like 1

The championship play off final is the biggest game in the world considering whats at stake.

Win and you are in the big time with big money.

Lose and its back to square one likely losing your best players as they look to move on.

Even if you get relegated the parachute payments should give you an edge over most clubs back in the championship.

I desperately want derby to win today but as a football fan and specifically a leicester fan that has experienced the emotions of the play offs i say, well done to the winner and enjoy it!!

ps, shít on the villa:P