Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dan_fox

Anyone else kind of wish....

23 hours ago, dan_fox said:

We were playing in the play off final today and looking forward to a big day out at Wembley?

No... the feeling in the pit of your stomach all day was horrible and if you lost it was devastating. Winning is unreal, but unless you guarantee that... no ta. 

23 hours ago, dan_fox said:

We were playing in the play off final today and looking forward to a big day out at Wembley?

don't get me wrong, I’m delighted how things are at the club, but just feeling nostalgic!

Think you're well and truly on your own their Danny boy. 

i was at the Blackburn and Derby play off finals and remember watching Swindon and Crystal Palace on telly. Great memories, but nothing like what we have now. The only thing I wish for is a run to a Cup final - preferably an FA Cup final.

This thread is a little bit like bemoaning the fact that we’ve never won the Johnstone’s Paint Trophy. ? 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jobyfox said:

i was at the Blackburn and Derby play off finals and remember watching Swindon and Crystal Palace on telly. Great memories, but nothing like what we have now. The only thing I wish for is a run to a Cup final - preferably an FA Cup final.

This thread is a little bit like bemoaning the fact that we’ve never won the Johnstone’s Paint Trophy. ? 

I hated all of our playoff finals, in different ways. Even the ones we won were a nightmare for all but the last minute/second

Was it just me or did everyone playing management games always secretly hope youd loose a few and end up in the playoffs, when you were in the automatic places? 

Cant say I had that feeling when we were bossing the league! 

Edited by Lambert09

On 27/05/2019 at 12:42, Motty said:

would love our next trip to Wembley to be the charity shield;)

Watch us finish second as Tottenham do the double now you've said that.