Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The European Elite

Well, it's complicated... and a teensy bit boring wading through the opinions of folks who seem to know relatively little.

It seems it is convenient for the Welsh to do it that way, because they don't have a test team and only have one first class county (Glamorgan). There was a bit of banter about the situation in 2013, but Welsh cricket has no money. The UK is a walking contradiction really, but I'm fairly confident that will be resolved fairly soon, the way things are going. lol

The car looked fine when I stole it earlier, so I think I'll leave it as is.

• 10 months later...
17 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

Ah of course, anyway for Uefa to stop us small, unfashionable clubs from ruining their elite competitions. 

If they allow Arsenal and Spuds into any European competition, it shows how broken football is.

It should be done on merit this season, not the past.

If the season cant be finished the league should be as it stands now. It's nearly 2/3rds complete anyway. 

• Like 1

On 30/05/2019 at 08:10, VIKTOR-LE5 said:

Well for a start they fly Union Jack around the ground meaning a United Kingdom England an Wales, Scotland and N Ireland, while Celtic fly their Irish flags and hate the English with a passion, I'm Sikh and i use to drink with a few Irish and they can't stand the English, they always use to bang on about Bobby Sands, use to do my head in and i use to tell them i love England, that really use to wind them up.

It`s just a relatively normal reaction......Nobody likes the Boss