Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigMicky

Harvey Barnes

When he’s aggressive, and I mean aggressive on the ball, running at his man, he’s a real handful. 2nd half he was awesome, great to see him driving at Coufal who is an excellent full back, had him on ice and he just couldn’t handle him.  

More of that please Harvey! 

• Like 4

Guest Col city fan

It must be SO disheartening to know however we’ll you play going forward, the defence is always going to concede because it’s shite

Brian Clough… ‘all good sides are built on solid defence… it’s the foundations that are important to any good football team, and to life in actual fact’

3 hours ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

,Played well. But with the space he got into time and time again. Could he have generated some better chances. He seemed to leather his shot at the closest defender quite a bit. Plus the mandatory blaze over the top. But our players all like a row z shot

....the power strike still not a sign of his confidence!!!

He has a touch where he is not confident of bringing out in the game and you get to see it in flashes. Glad to see he was so influential for so long in the game, usually he tends to drift out of the game or we stop supplying him.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Corky said:

Yes but England recognition is too soon according to Macca.

I think he meant this seasons recent improvement after a largely mediocre season from him. Both of them acknowledged he was much better last season where he was very much in with a chance.

32 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I think he meant this seasons recent improvement after a largely mediocre season from him. Both of them acknowledged he was much better last season where he was very much in with a chance.

i'm not a fan of macca the pundit, but thought he was about right on this one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stadt said:

7 goals and 6 assists in about 20 - 90s this season. Not even been near his best either 

0.22 goals per game in his Leicester career. 

0.31 goals p90 over his career with us. Already has 28 goals with us will almost so will almost certainly get over 100 for us 

• Like 2