Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigMicky

Harvey Barnes

4 minutes ago, FLAN said:

Very poor today. Has no desire to influence the game with off the ball movement. 

This happens to every player. It’s normal.

• Like 1

Good couple of games and his most gutsy performance to date on Thursday but poor again today

Should have rested him or taken him off

Wingbacks worked well and we didn’t have a right winger so why double up on the left?

Daka alongside Iheanacho particularly when 2-0 up would have taken the game to them 

7 minutes ago, FLAN said:

Very poor today. Has no desire to influence the game with off the ball movement. 

7 minutes ago, FLAN said:

He should have been replaced by Lookman, So maybe there is something in the rumour that we have to buy if he plays many more games this season.

Edited by Clever Fox
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

He should have been replaced by Lookman, So maybe there is something in the rumour that we have to buy if he plays many more games this season.

As Lookman wasn't on the bench your user name should be in doubt.  Might need replacing from the bench.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 minute ago, Clever Fox said:

I didn't know that. Might be further confirmation about the rumour. 

He was ill.

Will let him off today as he's played quite well recently and tiredness/fatigue taking its toll. 

Looked very leggy and off the pace. But still grabbed an assist for Castagne's strike. 

Two week break should do him good! 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

It's like the guy has had a brain transplant. His decision making is so so poor. He's become so selfish with the ball and play. Just runs into full backs, offers nothing defensively. Yet BR decides yet again to keep him on the pitch. Lookman deserves a chance on the left. He's far better on the left than on the right. Honestly so so disappointed with Harvey. Few months back there were talks about England and now who knows what's happened? Has it all gone to his head? Just unbelievably frustrating today. 

Edited by hejammy

So poor tonight and yet somehow came the closest to scoring for us

Like it was back to the start of the season for him where he has forgotten how to take players on, kept running straight at their left back

Worst performance I've seen from him because it wasn't even like he'd drifted out of the game. Plenty involved but just had 0 intention to take on his man. I know he's a confidence player but I don't think I've ever seen him look so bereft of it.

not good tonight, but we know what he can do so... difficult decision as its really annoying that lookman is so much better on the left then on the right !

would have made more sense tonight to put Barnes through the middle and Lookman out wide.

even more sensible would have been to have played a no.9 for the entirety of the game though  :brendan:

Edited by ParkerPen