Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigMicky

Harvey Barnes

Guest Col city fan

Barnes is one of our best players but another who’s confidence looks shot in a duff team. He’ll leave at some point and look fine in a decent side.
Harvey is a good lad, but not the most confident I don’t think. He’s not the player to kick the others up the arse.

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Barnes is one of our best players but another who’s confidence looks shot in a duff team. He’ll leave at some point and look fine in a decent side.
Harvey is a good lad, but not the most confident I don’t think. He’s not the player to kick the others up the arse.

One of our best players and the team is honking says it all 

Guest Col city fan
1 minute ago, Thebluefox85 said:

One of our best players and the team is honking says it all 

The team is honking. What other Prem team would have Amartey in the starting 11? And Ward and Soumare? 
They’d get nowhere near a Premiership side.

3 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

He is a good lad, and so am I

It doesn't make me a premiership footballer and more than it does him

4 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

Agreed - he looked to be playing a game I didn’t recognise - what the hell has happened to him

Honestly, and it's just my opinion. He has too much going on in his life right now.

He's newly Married and I think a Dad. And he's also studying for a Degree. As well as trying to be committed to the Football Club.

That's a lot to be juggling all at the same time.

4 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Honestly, and it's just my opinion. He has too much going on in his life right now.

He's newly Married and I think a Dad. And he's also studying for a Degree. As well as trying to be committed to the Football Club.

That's a lot to be juggling all at the same time.

Time for a divorce. From the first team 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

Agreed - he looked to be playing a game I didn’t recognise - what the hell has happened to him

Wilf? It’s almost like he is actually much older than we were told when we signed him.

He is a one trick pony and if he is up against a quick robust full back he isn’t doing anything - why he hasn’t gone round the keeper for that one on one is beyond me - so easy - I still think he is fairly decent and would be one of the players we aren’t currently carrying - there were 7 others on the pitch in blue that were a lot worse than him - he also can’t kick a ball properly- he has a weird right foot and strike and not sure iv ever seen him beat a man on that wing and cross with his left - again still gets in my 11 as he can be a threat but struggling at the minute - we’ve got a lot bigger problems than Harvey 

Guest StevieLynex
19 minutes ago, Thebluefox85 said:

Misses way more than he scores not good enough fact

Seems to shoot straigjt at the goalkeeper most of the time

1 minute ago, yorkie1999 said:

There’s probably a marriage and birth certificate kicking around somewhere, there usually is with these kind of things.

Yeah that'll do, if you don't mind getting them scanned and sending them over

• Haha 1