Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigMicky

Harvey Barnes

Great improvement 👏

Credit where it’s due 

Shackles are off? So refreshing to not see him stop the ball dead and pass back

Put the ball in front of him and he’s got run onto it

£10m on his value in the summer if he continues getting that service and he keeps putting a shift in

Favourite player, 99% we’re down and he’s our only player worth any cash. So no chance he’s here next year.

At least I enjoyed watching him play for us whilst half you idiots thought he was our problem

• Like 4

Was quality last night and the goal was just that. That touch to take it past Young was perfect. Reminded me of the assist against Rennes. 

I wish he'd use Kristiansen more. I know he is sometimes a decoy but he was busting a gut to get the overlap in but could have mixed it up a bit more. 

Brilliant touch and finish. And running at the defence, even when not ending with a great shot, it’s what he needs to do more often.

Finishing seems to be getting better.

2 minutes ago, reynard said:

If we go down he will need to be sold as he's one of the very few saleable assets we have left and they will all need to be sold to finance the club.

You're probably right, and yet it's so depressing to think of this. 

2 minutes ago, SkidsFox said:

You're probably right, and yet it's so depressing to think of this. 

Sure is. Even more so considering we had a bad season last year and still finished in a reasonable position. We're not down yet but if we do drop then I think that with so many players out of contract there is a fair chance we will need 12-15 new players for the new season.

basically only Maddison and Barnes will attract sizeable fees but Castagne and Pratt would get a few million between them and would be sold I think.