Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TJB-fox

Adnan Januzaj

Still only 24 and certainly has talent. I would however be slightly concerned that he'll be another attacking midfielder who doesn't score enough goals, based on his current record. He only has one more top flight goal than Gray in 20+ more games for example. 

Definitely a recycled rumour.

I think the player is worth a chance, because his potential is still very high. Whilst his career has certainly stalled pretty badly, I think compared to other players we might be linked with his potential is much better because his technical ability is wonderful. It hasn't worked out for him at a number of clubs but with the right coaching, someone like this could go very far. Of course the problem with this line of thinking though is that this could be applied to any number of players such as Nacho and Gray and it hasn't worked out for them. But I think Januzaj has far better technical ability than those two as a comparison.

Here is an interesting article about him which suggests he's improving:

https://footballbh.net/2019/03/01/adnan-januzaj-real-sociedad-tactical-anaylsis-statistics/

Realistically at Leicester we aren't going to be signing world beaters. We are either going to be linked with experienced decent players that can do a job (Townsend), players with potential (Justin James), or players for whom it hasn't yet happened (Tielemans, Andre Silva, Januzaj). There's not telling a player will work out, but I think it's inevitable we take a chance with one or two players like this. Tielemans proved to be a great signing, even if he doesn't sign permanently. 

Regardless I doubt we will see him in an LCFC shirt as I think he was more of a Puel type of signing.