Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tielemans

12 minutes ago, ozvaldo said:

My dad isn’t one for making things up and yes, I’ve referred to myself as “big daddy” (long standing joke), but Youri is on the plane back from Belgium right now to Birmingham.  Make of that what you will...557F573D-C81B-4CEF-8C73-7C72A460E552.thumb.png.df5dff59545cc7bd3cd94662b9c02dd0.png7AF126A3-7223-4DF0-B598-9475B586358E.thumb.jpeg.be605e403d27b1ce4711f8562e413567.jpeg

Good enough for me. Please say he's travelling to somewherw closer to us than manchester

Edited by gw_leics772
Read it again. Birmingham. Woohoo

2 minutes ago, Cameron Davidson said:

Sod the picture, anyone else getting stressed out because his phone battery is at 19% in that picture??

Jumping on a flight with 19% battery.... I'd be having cold sweats! What do I do for all that time?!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ozvaldo said:

I’ve requested fresh angles. I’ll keep you updated. 

Tell your dad, Big Daddy wants him to ask Youri if he's off to join the Leicester big dawgs... the FT community is waiting on his response in its entirety 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Scenes when it turns out to be Youri Testament

Scenes when its Chris Smalling come to replace maguire

Edited by bfox
  • Haha 2