Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tielemans

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

It’s Sunday FGS. Surely the media team have the day off, to finish the announcement tomorrow.

Does one day really make a difference??

They've been active on social media today though

Just now, Rusko187 said:

They've been active on social media today though

There’s a difference between posting on Twitter/Instagram and shooting a promotion video with the player, editing it and choosing the prime time to post it. 

Not an ITK but I'm guessing the hold up is the fact that Silva was going to be part of the deal initially. So now that he isn't we are re-negotiating on the fee. My only worry is the longer this drags out, the more chance there is of Man Utd hijacking the deal.

Edited by Walshy5

3 minutes ago, Walshy5 said:

Not an ITK but I'm guessing the hold up is the fact that Silva was going to be part of the deal initially. So now that he isn't we are re-negotiating on the fee. My only worry is the longer this drags out, the more chance there is of Man Utd hijacking the deal.

Silva hasn't been part of the deal since its latter stages. Leicester are prepared to pay cash. I would suspect the hold up is the small print as we are led to believe a fee has been agreed. It could be that Leicester want to make some kind of special announcement at an optimum time for social media.

29 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

It’s Sunday FGS. Surely the media team have the day off, to finish the announcement tomorrow.

Does one day really make a difference??

Makes a massive difference to the state of SheppyFox 's bowel movements! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, GDesign_JRC said:

Can anyone see him?

Stupid bastards..have ran over him,or he's hiding as a stowaway in the baggage compartment ...

After £40 mil...trying to save on his fare & collect insurance...