Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tielemans

20 minutes ago, GDesign_JRC said:

Can anyone see him?

Edit all the players out apart from Soyuncu, stick a fairy castle in the background and you've got the beginnings of a trailer to Shrek 5.

14 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

He’s flown to the wrong country. Fuch, fuch. Team are in France. Bollocks. It’s going to be Utd. Ahhhhhhhh!!!!

that ok on the hysteria front?

Might have expected a few misspelt words and few extra expletives, but yes, you seem to be getting the jist of this :thumbup:

Edited by Dahnsouff

I'm hearing that the hold up is down to the fact he can't find a pen that works in order to sign the contract. The only ones in the office are them shitty little blue lottery pens and someone's chewed the ends up so when you press down to write the nib goes up. We've all been there. You try finding somewhere open on a Sunday night to buy a pack of pens.

Edited by Walshy5

2 minutes ago, Walshy5 said:

I'm hearing that the hold up is down to the fact he can't find a pen that works in order to sign the contract. The only ones in the office are them shitty little blue lottery pens and someone chewed the ends up so when you press down to write the nib goes up. We've all been there. You try finding somewhere open on a Sunday night to buy a pack of pens.

Impossible in France, next to impossible in Wales, very doable in England. 

4 minutes ago, Walshy5 said:

I'm hearing that the hold up is down to the fact he can't find a pen that works in order to sign the contract. The only ones in the office are them shitty little blue lottery pens and someone chewed the ends up so when you press down to write the nib goes up. We've all been there. You try finding somewhere open on a Sunday night to buy a pack of pens.

Make him sign with his own blood. He’s already had it drawn for his medical, I’m sure another little finger pinprick will be fine.