Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tielemans

Just hope Rudkin puts a high release clause fee for him, should any one dare to bid for him during his contract duration.

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Haha 1

it’s 1.20am here in North Carolina and i just got in from work. what’s the first thing i do? get a drink? no. go to the toilet? no. have a shower? no i check foxestalk to see if Youri chuffin Tielemans  has been announced at what would be 6.20 am English time!

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, MPH said:

it’s 1.20am here in North Carolina and i just got in from work. what’s the first thing i do? get a drink? no. go to the toilet? no. have a shower? no i check foxestalk to see if Youri chuffin Tielemans  has been announced at what would be 6.20 am English time!

#notplastic 

5 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Calm down, It'll all be just fine...

How tough is it to keep shtum Geoff?  This one is clearly not significant but sometimes you must get told stuff you can’t pass on at all and you then read posts from people who are clearly emotional and you could sort that out with a few keyboard taps .......

• Like 1