Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tielemans

13 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Happy Youri day everyone. My husband didn’t seem to understand the significance when I woke him to say that this morning :nono::scarf:

It’s a good job he didn’t misunderstand and piss on you.

Or a bad job dependant on how filthy you are.

Edited by Costock_Fox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I hope this is announced this morning so people can spend a short time slagging off the video prior to changing their focus to the 30-50 million winger thread and what it would take bar a miracle to see Ziyech and Zaha in Leicester shirts.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

I hope this is announced this morning so people can spend a short time slagging off the video prior to changing their focus to the 30-50 million winger thread and what it would take bar a miracle to see Ziyech and Zaha in Leicester shirts.

Monday: Tielemans signs, new transfer record, foxestalk loves Rudkin. 

Tuesday: Aaron Lennon signs, new transfer record, foxestalk lynch mob addembled. 

Just LCFC things. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Imagine outbidding Arsenal and buying him... The scenes in London 

giphy.gif

Weirdly, in this climate and recognising that we are arguably one wide player short of a side with enormous capabilities... yeah, I could imagine Top doing something this outrageous!

2 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Weirdly, in this climate and recognising that we are arguably one wide player short of a side with enormous capabilities... yeah, I could imagine Top doing something this outrageous!

My first thought was "I know the guy jumping looks slightly Asian, but that's a bit har..... oh, he means bidding on Zaha". 

• Haha 1