Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ex Players - They used to play for us

Just now, foxile5 said:

.... Who's the manager? It can't be PT can it?

Steve King - he was his assistant at Gloucester as well.

20 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Çaglar Söyüncü Is joining Cengiz Ünder at Fenerbahçe permanently after €8.5 million move

Wait - Atleti get a decent fee (half of what we paid for him) for an unwanted player that we let walk for free?

What the **** are we doing employing Rudkin??

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

I suppose this shouldn’t be a surprise to us given Enzo doesn’t like normal fullbacks.

Wonder where he'll wash up at. 

Good enough for a competitive club I'd have thought. Could see him abroad.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

I suppose this shouldn’t be a surprise to us given Enzo doesn’t like normal fullbacks.

Yep surely Cucurella is easily going to be his first choice for that position 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

He's such a popular player with the Chelsea supporters...not. If he reads that tweet he'll be pretty devastated, until he checks his bank balance.

No way he takes that on board. Not self aware enough. 

Remember - this man citied his experience of our title win as something he has that was valuable despite the fact he was out on loan that season and didn't play a game. 

The lad is brain simple.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, foxile5 said:

Wonder where he'll wash up at. 

Good enough for a competitive club I'd have thought. Could see him abroad.

Feels like an Aston Villa type signing

:ph34r:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Presumably he'll fall back on his acting career following those wonderful adverts or maybe take up F1 as he keeps turning up on grid walks :whistle:

15 hours ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Reece James is going to be the interesting one. One of the best RBs in the world when hes fit being asked to play a different position should go down well..

3 hours ago, norwichfox said:

He's such a popular player with the Chelsea supporters...not. If he reads that tweet he'll be pretty devastated, until he checks his bank balance.

He blocked me on Twitter once for asking for him to be drug tested after scoring, so I’d say he’s aware of it.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, indierich06 said:

I have no idea why he was such a **** after leaving, I think he had a pretty good relationship with the fans - all that stuff about being desperate to beat us was so bizarre.

Really? We all used to slag him off, he was the biggest scape goat here and overated as fck 😂

2 minutes ago, indierich06 said:

I have no idea why he was such a **** after leaving, I think he had a pretty good relationship with the fans - all that stuff about being desperate to beat us was so bizarre.

We booed him plenty of times lol it’s completely understandable, but he is a c unt.

7 hours ago, foxile5 said:

No way he takes that on board. Not self aware enough. 

Remember - this man citied his experience of our title win as something he has that was valuable despite the fact he was out on loan that season and didn't play a game. 

The lad is brain simple.

He was out on loan for about a month and a half. How could working every day with a tight-knit group of players operating at the very peak of their ability, learning from Fuchs and other vastly experienced defenders like Huth, Morgan, and Wasilewski, training against Mahrez and Vardy not be valuable experience for a teenager?

• Like 1