Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ex Players - They used to play for us

3 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

I imagine hes having another massive house built rather then him now being labourer at David Wilson for £150 day 😂

What's wrong with this, as long as it pays the bills etc.?

2 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

What's wrong with this, as long as it pays the bills etc.?

Theres nothing wrong with it in the normal world. But for a guy whos been earning 100k a week for years it would be like hitting rock bottom. Id say its more likely hes the boss and its one of his business interests 😂

Edited by South Shire Fox

Just now, South Shire Fox said:

Theres nothing wrong with it in the normal world. But for a guy whos been earning 100k it would be like hitting rock bottom

Of course.

But at least he seems willing to dive in at the deep end instead of doing nothing.

2 hours ago, South Shire Fox said:

Theres nothing wrong with it in the normal world. But for a guy whos been earning 100k a week for years it would be like hitting rock bottom. Id say its more likely hes the boss and its one of his business interests 😂

He lost a ton of money due to bad investments, so wouldn't be shocked if he's had to find work tbh. I very much doubt he's having a house built.

8 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

He lost a ton of money due to bad investments, so wouldn't be shocked if he's had to find work tbh. I very much doubt he's having a house built.

He had one built a couple of years ago that he designed so you never know. Hes clearly got an interest in it

• Like 1

On 19/07/2024 at 19:30, Cincinnati Fox said:

Personal experiences with him

i met him once and he was cold as ****...we'd just beat watford with a mahrez stunner. we just happened to be waiting for the same lift. judging by that other post about his dad maybe the family hates elevators lol

On 19/07/2024 at 05:34, davieG said:

On 19/07/2024 at 07:22, EnderbyFox said:

Kasper had a pretty good game versus Haaland and Man City in his Celtic debut last night in North Carolina. He came off at half-time with Celtics leading 3-1 (eventually won 4-3).

"Panathinaikos and Galatasaray have reached an agreement for the Tete transfer! The Brazilian player is going to Athens for a medical check-up. The player's agent, who is in Istanbul, has completed his separation talks with Galatasaray."

On 19/07/2024 at 12:27, Fox92 said:

But all the Foxestalk managers told me Kasper hated Rodgers because Rodgers forced him out!?

I'm starting to think the "Foxestalk managers" don't always get things right.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

Goalie Wars 2023 Champion- One of our American Friends might need to explain this a bit better, but our former youth player Odunze is the Champion of 2024

This is so American I love it 

Nice to see that our old lad Lewis Brunt’s Wrexham held that pond life scum sucking Chelsea Cnuts  to a draw the other night showing Enzo has a huge job on his hands getting his waste of a £1bn team of jokers playing like a team !

:ph34r: 

Edited by justfoxes
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Goal report Chelsea want to offload Cesare Casadei to Italian club Fiorantina, he wasn't included in Enzo Maresca squad for their tour of America and apparently Chelsea don't think Casadei will make it in the Premier League 

Disappointing.

Would've definitely taken him back at Leicester.

I've seen worse players make a living in the Premier League and it's absurd Chelsea are already thinking that of someone who's 21!

2 hours ago, Iran said:

Disappointing.

Would've definitely taken him back at Leicester.

I've seen worse players make a living in the Premier League and it's absurd Chelsea are already thinking that of someone who's 21!

Each to their own, I and many others were of the opinion that he was lightweight for the majority of his appearances and comparatively lacked a lot of the midfield bite we got from Ndidi and Choudhury in his position. Admittedly he's young and could yet still develop, but considering Wilf in particular was already our best performer since Kante in the top flight at his age, I just can't see Casadei making it at the top level in comparison.

I upset a few Chelsea fans on Reddit last season by wading in to express my amusement at Casadei being brought on during a match not long after they recalled him from his loan.

Apparently I was the villain of the piece for pointing out that he was the weak link for us in the Championship, and that they must have been bloody desperate to be bringing him into the fold in the top flight. I apparently should have been grateful they had let us have this star in the making grace our turf!

Weird bunch, but a source of great amusement since the wheels came off at Stamford Bridge. Everyone on their books is the best player ever, until they're not. They're like post-Wenger Arsenal with added racism.

Edited by OntarioFox
  • Like 2