Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ex Players - They used to play for us

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Former loanee from our previous Championship days Harry Kane on the bench for Bayern Munich in the Super Cup vs Leipzig. Currently 1-0 down.

He goes to Munich to win trophies, loses one on his debut. Wouldnt it be ironic if Spurs now go on and win a trophy this season and Munich don't. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Roberto Mancini has resigned as manager of Italy after five years in charge.

The Italian, 58, took charge of the team after they failed to qualify for the 2018 World Cup and led them to victory at Euro 2020, beating England on penalties in the final at Wembley.

29 minutes ago, StevieH said:

Didn't realise that Fofana has done his ACL and is out for the season for Chelsea. Good business City 80 million for a dud. 

Yes, hindsight we sold him at the right time. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

If you want to see what the Villa fans think of Youri head over to their forum Villa Talk makes interesting reading after his display yesterday.

Serves them right. Villa fans actually thought they had robbed us of 50M, because they got Youri on a free. 

Please correct me if I’m wrong but has Johnny Evans come out and said his goodbyes or anything at all after leaving us? 

he was meant to be our captain who captained us to relegation, we then offered him another contract for him to just walk away without a word, personally think this says a lot about him and his captain abilities, no wonder we lacked leadership last season. I honestly think he was one of the biggest reasons we got relegated a captain is meant to be a captain off the pitch aswell as on and he wasn’t up to it. 

15 hours ago, Turtle27 said:

Please correct me if I’m wrong but has Johnny Evans come out and said his goodbyes or anything at all after leaving us? 

he was meant to be our captain who captained us to relegation, we then offered him another contract for him to just walk away without a word, personally think this says a lot about him and his captain abilities, no wonder we lacked leadership last season. I honestly think he was one of the biggest reasons we got relegated a captain is meant to be a captain off the pitch aswell as on and he wasn’t up to it. 

Nope, he clearly wasn't bothered when we went down either, his interviews to the media following the West Ham game were a total disgrace. He's got to be one of the worst captains we've ever had. A total mercenary.

Guest Sideshow Faes
7 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

Obviously nobody could have predicted this but I reckon Man City would have sniffed around Maddison more had they known KDB was gonna be out for months

I was surprised they didn't anyway tbh. He's got man city written all over him quality wise. Don't know if true but I'm sure I read one of the man city players talk about how pep doesn't like players playing on the half turn which is one of Maddison's great strengths, though seems a bit strange when it's usually a desirable skill.