Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ex Players - They used to play for us

4 hours ago, Matt said:

Jonny Evans training at Man Utd, A “fully fit” Ryan Bertrand training at Chelsea.

What is going on!

When you look at where the players who left Leicester in the summer ended up it really forces you to ask the question how we got relegated?

These 2 plus Maddison to the rich 6 clubs, then Barnes, Tielemans, Amartey, Tete, Perez and Soyuncu all going to teams in European competition this season

Edited by Harboro
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Harboro said:

When you look at where the players who left Leicester in the summer ended up it really forces you to ask the question how we got relegated?

These 2 plus Maddison to the rich 6 clubs, then Barnes, Tielemans, Amartey, Tete, Perez and Soyuncu all going to teams in European competition this season

Multiple reasons, of which I won’t go into but on the players you list, they may all have talent but if they didn’t want to be here (and they clearly didn’t) then I’m happy to have seen them gone. :wave: 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Harboro said:

Bertrand was done at the top level when we signed him sadly. I had many a warning from Southampton supporting mates to that effect.

So Ryan Bertrand is fully fit and ready to play now, while Leicester for 2 years helped in  his surgery and recovery with all the benefits he got at Seagrave Spa.... sorry I mean training Centre.

Normally you'd have to pay yourself if you want treatment and the hospitality at private healthcare resorts....but Leicester were giving him around 70k a week  🙄.....he definitely took the club for a ride but didn't give nothing in return.....thanks Brendan 

1 minute ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

So Ryan Bertrand is fully fit and ready to play now, while Leicester for 2 years helped in  his surgery and recovery with all the benefits he got at Seagrave Spa.... sorry I mean training Centre.

Normally you'd have to pay yourself if you want treatment and the hospitality at private healthcare resorts....but Leicester were giving him around 70k a week  🙄.....he definitely took the club for a ride but didn't give nothing in return.....thanks Brendan 

i'm just glad the willy puller is gone

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Matt said:

Imagine moaning and saying Maguire’s not good enough then rating Jonny Evans more highly.

Fucking hell. :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: 

It’ll certainly make watching Man Utd games more interesting and entertaining.

Eh. I’m not sure in your point, Evans was a much better player for us than Maguire, he just spent his last 18 months injured 

20 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I don't know who's going to be more annoying in this thread this season. 

@Ric Flair when Tete gets his 20th assist to Mauro Icardi or me when Patson Daka breaks Bournemouth's single-season Premier League goalscoring record.

Just seeing his cheeky smile celebrating with Ryan Christie will do it for me

• Haha 1