Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ex Players - They used to play for us

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

Jonny Evans 1 year deal with Man United.

it shows exactly where the problem was last year that so many of our players are getting prem moves and even to clubs like Sevilla)

( Hint: it wasn't the players)

Edited by MPH

5 minutes ago, Drink Water said:

This is what every Leicester fan has to say ad nauseum to strangers who talk about our relegation. 

The players obviously underperformed but we'd daft not to make a connection between the train wreck that Rodgers had become and what was going on, on the pitch...

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, MPH said:

it shows exactly where the problem was last year that so many of our players are getting prem moves and even to clubs like Sevilla)

( Hint: it wasn't the players)

I keep seeing this but only 3 have gone to clubs possible on the up though and I doubt Evans will play much,  UTD can just afford to pay for a back up experienced centre back . Barnes is currently second to  Gordon  Tielemans currently a squad player .Then you’ve Thomas who has  gone to a newly promoted side who will be fighting relegation . That just leaves Timmy at  Fulham a small mid table side hardly screaming endorsements for them all . 

Edited by baldeagle

32 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

I keep seeing this but only 3 have gone to clubs possible on the up though and I doubt Evans will play much,  UTD can just afford to pay for a back up experienced centre back . Barnes is currently second to  Gordon  Tielemans currently a squad player .Then you’ve Thomas who has  gone to a newly promoted side who will be fighting relegation . That just leaves Timmy at  Fulham a small mid table side hardly screaming endorsements for them all . 

Timmy at Fulham, Maddison at spurs, Tielemans at Villa, Daka at Bournemouth, Thomas at Sheff United. and Soumare to Sevilla and of course Evans to Man United.

Thats 7. Its a fair amount. 

Edited by MPH

6 minutes ago, MPH said:

Timmy at Fulham, Maddison at spurs, Tielemans at Villa, Daka at Bournemouth, Thomas at Sheff United. and Soumare to Sevilla and of course Evans to Man United.

Thats 7. Its a fair amount. 

Yes it’s fair few but my point is most haven’t gone to  big clubs or going to be doing much at those clubs as previously  stated . If Daka goes Bournemouth yes they are in the Prem but  they are not huge and they finished 15 last season and Fulham 10 both above us obviously but not overly successful clubs . Sevilla  finished 12 . 

17 hours ago, baldeagle said:

Yes it’s fair few but my point is most haven’t gone to  big clubs or going to be doing much at those clubs as previously  stated . If Daka goes Bournemouth yes they are in the Prem but  they are not huge and they finished 15 last season and Fulham 10 both above us obviously but not overly successful clubs . Sevilla  finished 12 . 

sevilla just won the europa league...they have won it a record 7 times mainly in recent history 

not a big club lol

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, MattFox said:

Chelsea have it in for Chilwell at the moment 

That video has really confused me. Some obvious terrible stuff in there, but then mixed in with some good runs and some decent attempts to create chances that get blocked? Odd to include those as examples of him being bad.

• Like 1