Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ex Players - They used to play for us

And whilst we're on the subject. @Union FS I would like to arrange a visit to Bristol to actually pay some respects to Kingeh. Get in touch. I want to work with you to arrange a last game of the season visit.

He deserves it. I've been following us long enough to know that he matters. Get in touch by DM so I'm not alone.

Tielemans given a run out as a 90th minute sub today with his team 5-1 up. Maybe if he was a Championship player he would manage more pitch minutes? Once Maddison gets himself injured then it'll be only the International departures from the Summer actually playing kick a ball for their new clubs. To be fair, most of them were injury period prone here so once a crock. 

7 minutes ago, Koke said:

I know Maddison is doing great. Spurs fans love him and the media are praising him.

But how are Tielemans, Barnes, Castagne doing? 

Crap, injured, meh

Tielemans has made things worse for himself with Villa fans because he was moaning about not starting games already and then was absolute crap for the games he did get to start

Barnes hadn't really done much yet for Newcastle but is now out injured until 2024

Castagne I haven't really heard or seen anything good or bad about him

Soyuncu is also yet to start a game for Atletico and is now out injured

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Crap, injured, meh

Tielemans has made things worse for himself with Villa fans because he was moaning about not starting games already and then was absolute crap for the games he did get to start

Soyuncu is also yet to start a game for Atletico and is now out injured

Soyuncu not starting is understandable as he's at a top Champions League club. Castagne just about found his level. Of all of them I actually think Barnes will come good.

53 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Just seems like he couldn't give a single frick which is really weird considering he played quite a bit of football for us 

This is why he fitted in with the team and Rodgers so well.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, murphy said:

To be fair if a Manchester United manager said that to any other Leicester player, do you think any of them would say no?

I dont think a good captain would say yes after a defeat at home. I dont think someone like Morgan or Fuchs would say yes in those circumstances.

• Like 1