Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ex Players - They used to play for us

In fairness to Perez, I always thought he made us tick with his work rate and pressing ability. 

He’s had a decent season in Spain, so I can sort of see why they’d look at him.

Says more about Barca and their current financial struggles, than it does about Perez though. 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Iran said:

A player that should have been signed :facepalm:

Remind me, why didn't we sign him again?

We had no money

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Again though (Going on from my post regarding us appointing managers with the remit of being a possession based team/signing players for the opposite of that) Lookman wouldn't fit, look comfortable or be utilised to effect in a possession based team.

Let’s give Mavi a chance in the premier league first before we completely write him off:D but either way the management of the right wing position post Mahrez was absolutely criminal and a decent part of our downfall

18 minutes ago, OadbyBlue said:

Let’s give Mavi a chance in the premier league first before we completely write him off:D but either way the management of the right wing position post Mahrez was absolutely criminal and a decent part of our downfall

He wasn't amazing in the championship and your expecting the PL to be easier for him 

OK ya I get that logic 🤪 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, the draper said:

He wasn't amazing in the championship and your expecting the PL to be easier for him 

OK ya I get that logic 🤪 

Lookman hasn’t been “amazing” anywhere until he joined Atalanta either. Mavididi was a key player for us this season, I don’t understand the negativity around him. 

5 minutes ago, OadbyBlue said:

Lookman hasn’t been “amazing” anywhere until he joined Atalanta either. Mavididi was a key player for us this season, I don’t understand the negativity around him. 

Mavididi is absolutely perfect for our situation. Point to prove and all the attributes. The criticism he gets is the same as the kind of stuff about Barnes. If he did everything these people demand of him he wouldn't be playing for Leicester or have been available to us in the Championship.