Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ex Players - They used to play for us

16 minutes ago, MrsJohnMurphy said:

Ricardos best games for Leicester were when he had Perez ahead of him tucking inside for Ricardo to fly past

I'd agrue Perez best games we at the same point.

We were buzzing that season until Ricardo did his ACL.

On 21/06/2024 at 18:51, JimJams said:

I've always defended Perez and always knew he was a class player.

Always felt like he proper turned up for us, especially against Southampton and in the FA cup. And he's just had a great end of season and deservedly got his call up to the Spain squad. Long overdue.  Always said he was quality.  Always...

IMG_9949.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, foxile5 said:

Matt Jones was a great signing. He would have been very, very good.

The injuries, however, robbed him of a good career.

A handful of appearances for Leeds and we sign him for a sizeable fee at the time, selected by Peter Taylor..

Not sure how that qualifies as a great signing..

'Would' have been very very good is a bit of a jump, even could seems optimistic.. 

40 minutes ago, SuperMike said:

Surely this isn't the same Tielemans that played for us? He's put more energy and effort into this one game than he did in an entire season for us. His play - absolutely top drawer!! Pretty good goal too!

Yeh he's looked super from what I saw of the game. Belgium as a whole seemed way more up for  it than any other game I've seen them play

4 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Because none of them gave a fvck! 

I think Rodgers did something to the morale of the players when he was stinking the place out too. Something was seriously wrong as that squad never should have been relegated. I think Tielemans was the only Leicester Belgium player I ever felt had a good attitude towards us, other than the final season. 

Edited by Foxin_Mad
  • Like 2

Apologies if this has already been posted. Great interview with the Birch. A lot of it covers the SU and Chelsea days. Moves onto Leicester and the signing of Weller from  approx 36:35

Edited by SkidsFox
  • Like 2

On 28/06/2024 at 22:45, Tuna said:

George Taft signed for Mickleover at the end of May; I don't cover the Southern League so missed this at the time!

He was very strange wasn't he? Didn't he come on here and get abusive? 

30 minutes ago, KFS said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C84wqBJRbKw/?igsh=YXFvODdwbGQ2NDJ0

Castagne being shit under the ball at the back post (shock) cost these boys $300 lol 

To be fair, he had a player behind him and had to be certain. He’d look like a lot worse if he lets the ball go and the player behind him gets the ball back across or scores.

Also, dumb bet - All for attention and serves them right

bolanews.co  · 

Follow
2 h  · 

“If N’golo Kante was there, Messi and Argentina wouldn’t have won the World Cup in Qatar,” fans say.
France have not lost any of their last 19 games at a major tournament which N’Golo Kante played.