Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ex Players - They used to play for us

3 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

I know one LCFC current employee who would share that view of him.

Yeah but Danny Ward's opinion is not one I'd care much about lol

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Met Peter once in a lift and I have never seen a mardier looking man. Unreal scowl at me that will live long in the memory. 

Was the lift going up or down?

15 hours ago, Stevosevic said:

"He (Rodgers) is a top manager and someone I can't wait to work with again," added the veteran goalkeeper. "I will be doing all I can to keep Celtic on top."

But all the Foxestalk managers told me Kasper hated Rodgers because Rodgers forced him out!?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Cuck behaviour from Schmeichel to be honest. Celtic isn't a bad move - but but his career since he left us is a complete mess. Year stints at really average clubs.

I wanted him to get to 500 appearances for us (the record might have been pushing it but was doable). He could have had another two/three seasons here as number one.

4 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I wanted him to get to 500 appearances for us (the record might have been pushing it but was doable). He could have had another two/three seasons here as number one.

He was pretty bad in 21/22 but his drop off was overshadowed by Ward being far worse.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Where do you base this from?

I know his Father can be quite awkward at times, like a couple of times at the King Power.

Genuinely thought Schmeichel junior was well-regarded at LCFC, prior to the alleged falling out with Rodgers.

What springs to my mind with Schmeichel was as soon as the helicopter crashed, he was one of the first to the scene and tried to get the victims out until security told him to move away.

Personal experiences with him

• Like 1

Interesting choice for ex Leicester defender moving to Germany to play for Hannover 96
Embed from Getty Images

Josh Knight (26) has made his next move in football, signing for Hannover 96. He will meet a familier face in Ron-Robert Zieler, both players at Leicester in the past. Knight played for Leicester from 2016 to 2021, having a number of loan spells, before making a move to Peterborough.

A total of 109 league appearances and 6 goals scored, was the tally of games during his time at Peterborough, playing his games in Championship and League One.

Hannover 96 have a proud history, and the goal this season will be to get out of the second tier and back to the Bundesliga. They ended 6th last season, playing there since relegation for the top flight in 2019.

Josh Knight was on the brink of a breakthrough at Leicester, but he was on the field for just one competitive game, playing in the EFL Cup vs. Sheffield United on the 22nd of August 2017.

Josh Knight
@Joshknight66
New chapter, excited to get started at such a big club. Thank you for the all messages, can’t wait to get going!💚🖤 #niemalsallein  
@Hannover96

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Fair play to him.

Not sure how he could be mocked for this? 

There's often now rational reason. On social media, people feels a bit better about themselves by pushing someone else down. The irony is the Drinkwater is a Premier League winner, England international, and has a lot of money, whilst this dissing him are probably quite sad, lonely, and in their bedrooms!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Fair play to him.

Not sure how he could be mocked for this? 

Ever been on twitter/x?

Cesspit

• Like 1