Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ex Players - They used to play for us

On 01/08/2024 at 11:07, David Hankey said:

KDH has vowed not to celebrate if he scores against Leicester City this season,

Somewhat presumptuous as he might not even be selected to play. 

Once a new Manager comes in with Maresca getting sacked, he might not feature at all. 

Callum Doyle gone on-loan to Norwich for the season. I liked Doyle and wish him all the best. Good footballer but needs to work on his aerial ability. I think if he can crack that, he'll have a very good career.

23 hours ago, Tielemans63 said:

Callum Doyle gone on-loan to Norwich for the season. I liked Doyle and wish him all the best. Good footballer but needs to work on his aerial ability. I think if he can crack that, he'll have a very good career.

He'll be great if he can get a manager who fancies playing him in his actual position.

• Like 1

I'm not really sure why people get up in arms about a former player, no matter how good, not getting a totally different role at the club.  Being a legend player doesn't make you a good scout/coach/caterer/masseuse so why is it such a travesty if he's taking a job elsewhere?  He might be crap at it for all we know.

• Like 4

On 06/08/2024 at 14:41, Tielemans63 said:

And his pace 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, VLC86 said:

Some move for the chap.

IMG_0381.jpeg

Joking apart, I think £8m for this lad playing as a number 10 would’ve been perfect for Cooper’s LCFC. He was underrated in the more physical Championship and he would’ve had less rough treatment in the prem.