Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ex Players - They used to play for us

7 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

Joking apart, I think £8m for this lad playing as a number 10 would’ve been perfect for Cooper’s LCFC. He was underrated in the more physical Championship and he would’ve had less rough treatment in the prem. 

He available for half of that now, which is annoying.

According to Galatasaray’s official website, Leicester paid a €500,000 loan fee and they had a buying option of €9m, which they didn’t exercise.

The report says Hellas Verona can sign him on a loan deal with a €5m purchase clause. Galatasaray want that clause to be mandatory.

Edited by slymunn
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

It seems like they just want rid of him. He wasn't the worst siging we've made in recent  seasons.

He'd be a decent signing for little money this season, At least he knows the Club.

Agree to disagree he added little or nothing in my opinion and another £5m would be wasted - will never cope with the prem

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Old Fox said:

Agree to disagree he added little or nothing in my opinion and another £5m would be wasted - will never cope with the prem

Correct. Imagine being linked with a current championship player with his stats from

last season. This place would go wild.

4 hours ago, Old Fox said:

3 hours ago, VLC86 said:

Correct. Imagine being linked with a current championship player with his stats from

last season. This place would go wild.

You both could be right.

I just think the Premiership could suit him better where he would'nt be up against tightly packed defenses and his tight control could work in our favour.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

Wes has bought a Citroen in hull 🤷‍♂️ 

IMG_0135.png

Obviously happy with big discount he got. Maybe?