Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ex Players - They used to play for us

2 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

I just can’t read this thread because the title is so ridiculous. 

Yet you still came in and posted. what is it about the title that fills you with dread?

1 hour ago, davieG said:

Yet you still came in and posted. what is it about the title that fills you with dread?

Well I have little to no life so I couldn’t resist. It’s the fact that it seems to be the same thing twice. Like it’s obvious that ex players used to play for us? It’s like having a thread “Transfers - players who may or may not move in either direction from or to the club”. 

Edited by RumbleFox

30 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Well I have little to no life so I couldn’t resist. It’s the fact that it seems to be the same thing twice. Like it’s obvious that ex players used to play for us? It’s like having a thread “Transfers - players who may or may not move in either direction from or to the club”. 

When I wrote Ex players I thought people might think it meant any players even those that hadn’t played for us even though it’s in the LCFC Forum. So I just added some clarification which has obviously made it worse.

Anyway I’ll change it. It’s not a big issue with me.

1 hour ago, davieG said:

When I wrote Ex players I thought people might think it meant any players even those that hadn’t played for us even though it’s in the LCFC Forum. So I just added some clarification which has obviously made it worse.

It’s not really a big issue with me, I was only joking with my original post. I feel bad now.  

Edited by RumbleFox

1 hour ago, RumbleFox said:

It’s not really a big issue with me, I was only joking with my original post. I feel bad now.  

Don’t, I’ve been thinking of changing for a while was just too lazy to do it.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, davieG said:

"Ex LCFC players" would work better than the current abridged one.. 

1 hour ago, brucey said:

"Ex LCFC players" would work better than the current abridged one.. 

I suppose that would be better for some who were really bad and Academy players.

Or maybe Ex LCFC which could then include anyone associated with the club.

We might need a poll first.:P

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RumbleFox said:

I feel awful - not great am I feeling. 
I was only joking - I’d typed something designed in jest. I didn’t really want the title changed - when in claiming the name of the thread annoyed me I hadn’t desired it altered. I’m sorry - I express regret. 

You can relax now @Markhas changed it back lol

Normal is the new normal

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

I feel awful - not great am I feeling. 
I was only joking - I’d typed something designed in jest. I didn’t really want the title changed - when in claiming the name of the thread annoyed me I hadn’t desired it altered. I’m sorry - I express regret. 

You say you're sorry but do you apologise?

• Like 1