Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Jack Lyons, a tactical analysis - Celtic

BRENDAN RODGERS has decided to raid Celtic’s backroom staff this summer and bring in a man he brought to Celtic Park during his time at the club according to SunSport.
Jack Lyons, a tactical analysis who became the club’s official opposition scout when John McGlynn left the club last year has decided to cut ties with Celtic in order to link up with the Irishman at Leicester.

Brendan has taken many of the people he brought to Celtic Park since leaving including Kolo Toure and Lee Congerton.

https://celtsarehere.com/brendan-rodgers-raids-celtics-backroom-staff-again/

• Like 2

1 minute ago, davieG said:

BRENDAN RODGERS has decided to raid Celtic’s backroom staff this summer and bring in a man he brought to Celtic Park during his time at the club according to SunSport.
Jack Lyons, a tactical analysis who became the club’s official opposition scout when John McGlynn left the club last year has decided to cut ties with Celtic in order to link up with the Irishman at Leicester.

Brendan has taken many of the people he brought to Celtic Park since leaving including Kolo Toure and Lee Congerton.

https://celtsarehere.com/brendan-rodgers-raids-celtics-backroom-staff-again/

"If this is Brendan’s final raid on Celtic during this summer window then we’ll be quite happy." lol

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

Pretty nice back story to this lad, remember it about a year into Rodgers tenure as I followed the lad on twitter.

He had a twitter account and blog where he would do tactical analysis of Celtic matches and Rodgers got wind of it and looked deeper into his stuff and invited him up to Lennoxtown for a chat and eventually offered him a job.

Are you disappointed to see him leave? 

48 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

I used to always read his blog and by all accounts he's been a roaring success since he arrived at Celtic so by that token yes.  Not one I'd lose sleep over though, these type of background roles people tend to always come and go.  More happy to see a regular guy from out with football making his breakthrough and doing well. 

Fair enough

1 hour ago, henrik_62 said:

Pretty nice back story to this lad, remember it about a year into Rodgers tenure as I followed the lad on twitter.

He had a twitter account and blog where he would do tactical analysis of Celtic matches and Rodgers got wind of it and looked deeper into his stuff and invited him up to Lennoxtown for a chat and eventually offered him a job.

That's what I love about Rodgers. Always looking for an edge  Open to learn. Ready to teach what he knows.  The best artists are always the perfect conduit for knowledge no matter where it comes from. In love with ideas............Welcome Jack Lyons.

Edited by SO1

2 hours ago, OntarioFox said:

I think we should swoop in and sign Tierney for £30m now, for absolutely no reason other than to complete the meltdown both at Celtic Park and on ArsenalFanTV. :ph34r:

Be worth the fee even if he never played for us. Imagine Suttons face if that happened lollollol

• Haha 1