Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fuchsntf

Caglar Soyuncu

3 minutes ago, Line-X said:

I didn't know that. 

People tend to forgot the human nature of a bloke leaving Central Turkey to a German town which is friendly and has a history with Turkish immigrants onto living in Birmingham and commuting Seagrave where he dependent on the fixture situation he spends a couple of nights a week. 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

I still believe we have a top European CB in Cags..But needs a solid manager behind him..Plus he might need to shake hands with some squad members..

Probs. Also signed for Atletico

On 17/03/2023 at 23:07, sacreblueits442 said:

...I  am sure I read he had said that Soyuncu was excellent in training and he was exemplary in training!!!

That was when we brought him in, looking as if he was carrying a muscle injury, where his thighs were heavily strapped in training. I cannot believe that he has played again. It was only because we were short of a defender that he came back in.

So Rodgers is looking for a more positive and professional attitude from Caglar, considering he is viewed only when we are desperate.  Is it any wonder that Caglar is counting the days until he gets out of here.

Some players dont shine in training whether its motivational or the environment but still put in a performance on the pitch, the best managers recognise that and overlook training, some managers put too much emphasis on training.

I am guessing Amartey has an excellent attitude in training, with that said he does put in a shift in games, so the post wasnt intended as a dig at Amartey,

I think Rodgers had words with Caglar during that bad run, and for whatever reason, Caglar didnt take it well, manager and player fell out, and here we are now.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

People tend to forgot the human nature of a bloke leaving Central Turkey to a German town which is friendly and has a history with Turkish immigrants onto living in Birmingham and commuting Seagrave where he dependent on the fixture situation he spends a couple of nights a week. 

Thought he was in countesthorpe? 

11 minutes ago, Shane said:

He could save us from relegation.

Hope the new manager gives him a chance.

He's already signed a pre-contract with Atletico. Last thing he is going to want is to get injured before he goes. It would be nice to think that he'd want to go out with a bang, but given how he's been treated I don't expect to see him again unless we pick up a ton of injuries.

Tielemans we will as he was captain in some matches and I don't think he would want to leave us with the club going down. Whether or not he can do anything about it is a different story. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

He's already signed a pre-contract with Atletico. Last thing he is going to want is to get injured before he goes. It would be nice to think that he'd want to go out with a bang, but given how he's been treated I don't expect to see him again unless we pick up a ton of injuries.

Tielemans we will as he was captain in some matches and I don't think he would want to leave us with the club going down. Whether or not he can do anything about it is a different story. 

Keep hearing he has signed a pre contract with Atletico but where is the official confirmation of that unless I have completely missed it?

1 hour ago, Skid_1884 said:

Keep hearing he has signed a pre contract with Atletico but where is the official confirmation of that unless I have completely missed it?

No official confirmation, but very strong rumours that it'll happen. Atletico will be keeping their signature of the contract until the last possible moment, the longer he is out of our team the worst Soyuncu's position for wage negotiation and signing on fee making him that bit cheaper. If he doesn't play for us again this season I expect they may even want to see him train before signing

On 03/04/2023 at 14:50, CosbehFox said:

Enough barbers, bazaars and charcoal grills in brum to make him feel at home although evidently he doesn’t favour a trip to the barbers.