Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fuchsntf

Caglar Soyuncu

13 hours ago, fox_favourite said:

Rodgers was jealous of his man hood size!

In all seriousness, I would love to know what the reason was, but it looks like Cags has taken the new manager as a clean slate which is good to see. Credit for Smith for throwing him straight in. They must have thought - why hasn’t he be playing. 

Let’s hope it continues. 

Great to see Cags back on the pitch showed something we’ve been missing for Months at the back, Rodgers has ruined this club by the way he’s treated so many players by his constant put downs and lack of ownership to win Games.

I for one like so many foxes faithful are hoping Deano can re-motivate our lads confidence back to how we once were, after the game yesterday there were so many positives that’s raised since Deano,  JT & Shakey took the helm in just four days training  they’ve started to improve us, come next week against Wolves I can see us only get better !

Edited by justfoxes
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

As we all knew.

Our board keeping that dickhead here until April could be looked back on for years.

I wonder how long it will take for me to not get annoyed just thinking about what Rodgers did to us. Absolute parasite. Fraud.

As funny as it would be for him to **** Spurs up it would be galling to see him somehow get a good job off the back of this.

.. he will nit go to Spurs!!!

He would never get away with what he has done and said, with Levy as his paymaster.

Rodgers is astute in the roles he takes on, I would not be surprised if the Belgium Team manager role would not be something that he has an eye on.

12 hours ago, Col city fan said:

I have no idea why he was ousted by Rodgers but consistently playing Amartey over Soyuncu could herald to be Rodgers biggest error of all.

Soyuncu we know can blow hot and cold but I’d play him over Amartey every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

If both fit and able to play, we could go back to an Evans/Soyuncu partnership. 
But I expect Smith to often play three CB’s.

In his 3 years managing us (Villa), I can only recall one single game where he played 3 CBs, and that was forced upon him through injuries. 

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

.. he will nit go to Spurs!!!

He would never get away with what he has done and said, with Levy as his paymaster.

Rodgers is astute in the roles he takes on, I would not be surprised if the Belgium Team manager role would not be something that he has an eye on.

Sounds itchy…

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, MPH said:

Just in case anyone had missed these stats :whistle:

Caglar Söyüncü v. Manchester City 

92% Pass Accuracy (34/37)
6/7 Accurate Long Balls
6 Clearances 🥇
4 Ball Recoveries
3/3 Successful Tackles 🥇
2/2 Aerial Duels Won
1/1 Successful Dribbles
1 Chance Created
1 Opponent Shot Blocked
1 Shot Attempted

Rodgers...Meh..

Dropped next game!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, MPH said:

6/7 Accurate Long Balls
6 Clearances 🥇
4 Ball Recoveries
3/3 Successful Tackles 🥇
2/2 Aerial Duels Won
1/1 Successful Dribbles
1 Chance Created
1 Opponent Shot Blocked
1 Shot Attempted

Out of interest, what were Souttar’s and Faes’ stats in comparison?

6 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

If we can get Evans back alongside Cags and Souttar I think that would be a Solid backline.

Evans is a tough one. He’s one of the best defenders we’ve had in the last 10 years but with age catching up on him AND being out injured so much I fear his days are numbered.

• Like 2

Guest nathan.
2 minutes ago, Claridge said:

Apparently Rodgers was rude to some Turkish waiters on a club meal and Cags had a go at him. Heard this from a friend of Rudkin

Rudkin has friends?

46 minutes ago, MPH said:

Evans is a tough one. He’s one of the best defenders we’ve had in the last 10 years but with age catching up on him AND being out injured so much I fear his days are numbered.

O definitely, He needs to be replaced in the Summer.

It's just for his experience and organisation skills and talking to those around him that we need him.

If we can just get 4 wins out of him he'll have done his job.

• Like 1

On 16/04/2023 at 13:47, RoboFox said:

Cags’ tallywhacker > Rodgers’ pecker

It’s the only explanation 

Perhaps time to bring back Soyuncu's song and replace Maguire with Rodgers? Would make me smile anyway and probably even cheer Soyuncu up too 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Perhaps time to bring back Soyuncu's song and replace Maguire with Rodgers? Would make me smile anyway and probably even cheer Soyuncu up too 🤣🤣

Brendan Rodgers 

Braindead Rodgers 

He got the sack 

Now Soyuncu’s Back and his Cocks ****ing bigger. 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, MPH said:

6/7 Accurate Long Balls
6 Clearances 🥇
4 Ball Recoveries
3/3 Successful Tackles 🥇
2/2 Aerial Duels Won
1/1 Successful Dribbles
1 Chance Created
1 Opponent Shot Blocked
1 Shot Attempted

He definitely had 2/2 Successful Dribbles - both from defence well into their half

I will always only have positives for Caglar…

Rodgers failed him on club,and CB position..

of course Cags wasn’t mistake free, but then tell me a top CB, who didn’t drop clangers,or have a poor run…From Beckenbauer, Maldini through to to VVD.

some FTers love carrying a notepad for every mistake..there’s the problem!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Soyuncu and Iversen being excluded for 75% of the season could end up being the difference.

And Vardy starting so many important games on his own will, as well. Iheanacho HAS to start this weekend