Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fuchsntf

Caglar Soyuncu

19 minutes ago, kiwiturk said:

There are reports on Turkish media saying that Cags gave a fresh instruction to his agent for him to explore his options to stay with the LCFC.

I think that he really enjoy working with the new coach and feel appreciated again.

Let’s be honest if that was true it would be very risky with a interim setup 

2 hours ago, honeybradger said:

No, some people actually have their head on straight and think that the player who was in the PFA team of the year in 19/20 whilst playing for us and who was class in our FA cup winning run might actually be a good centre back.

Some people on here simply dont have the capability to rate football players correctly and if you think Soyuncu is a bad centre back or a bomb scare or whatever then you're one of them.

He's our best option and im glad he is back, but had been quite poor for a while before he was dropped. That season he was amazing, but so was Nididi

1 hour ago, kiwiturk said:

There are reports on Turkish media saying that Cags gave a fresh instruction to his agent for him to explore his options to stay with the LCFC.

I think that he really enjoy working with the new coach and feel appreciated again.

From what I gathered in January, there's an agreement in place with AM for him to sign as a free agent in summer - but nothing stopping him from staying if he decides to sign an extension here.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Let’s be honest if that was true it would be very risky with a interim setup 

well there’s a few things. A new manager in general means he can play again. He’s only likely to be a rotation option for athletico and we probably would pay a similar wage. 

If we stay up, i can see why it would at least be considered 

• Like 1